Memorial Day is coming up fast. The long holiday weekend is the perfect time to gather friends and fire up the grill. Burgers and hot dogs are an option for a cookout but I like to wow my guests with big flavor! That’s when I pop open a bottle of Moore’s Marinade.
Moore’s Marinade adds amazing flavor with very little effort. So no matter if I am grilling beef, pork, chicken or seafood, just one bottle and about 30 minutes will yield AMAZING results.
Simply place your meats (and veggies) in a bowl or plastic bag and cover with your favorite Moore’s marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and then you’re ready to grill. You can do steak, kabobs, chicken for sandwiches, fish for tacos … the options are endless!
If you really want to impress your guests, why not try my recipe for Zesty Garden Herb Chicken Stuffed With Roasted Tomatoes. This dish is packed with incredible flavor but really doesn’t take much effort at all. Don’t bother with a boring menu this weekend, a few minutes and a bottle of Moore’s will make sure you are the hero at your next barbecue.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Moore’s Zesty Garden Herb Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup herb cheese spread
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Place the chicken fillets in a plastic bag and pound with a meat mallet until the chicken is about 1/4″ thick.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and cover with Moore’s Zesty Garden Herb Marinade (about a cup of marinade).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tomatoes by whisking together 1 tablespoon Moore’s Zesty Garden Herb Marinade and 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Toss the cherry tomatoes in the marinade mixture and salt to taste.
- Place the tomatoes on a sheet pan and bake for 20 – 30 minutes until soft.
- To prepare the chicken, remove from marinade and discard the excess.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of herb cheese spread onto the chicken.
- Top with 3 – 4 roasted tomatoes.
- Fold the long sides over the filling then begin at one of the short ends and roll to seal.
- Grill over medium high for about 5 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through.
Head over to the Moore’s website to grab a coupon and you can pick up a great deal on your favorite marinades at a great price!
Moore’s Marinades & Sauces, 16 oz, $2.99
–$1/1 Moore’s Marinades & Sauces printable
$1.99 with coupon.
Plus, Moore’s is partnering with Operation BBQ Relief now through the end of June to raise funds and awareness for the nonprofit’s cause. Made up of more than 4,000 volunteers, BBQ enthusiasts and competition BBQ teams, Operation BBQ Relief strives to serve hot meals, provide compassion and offer hope to those whose lives have been affected by natural disasters across the USA. Moore’s will donate 10¢ per bottle purchased to the nonprofit—up to $20,000! So your purchase will give you an amazing meal and offer a little help to those in need as well. That’s a win-win!