This post is brought to you by the folks at General Mills. All comments and opinions are my own.
The Viva Italia sale is back at Publix. We get two weeks to pick up fantastic deals on some of the best ingredients to help us create delicious home-cooked Italian dishes that will bring the whole family running to the table.
I always look forward to this event each year. It gives me the opportunity to stock up on lots of great products at fantastic prices. I can fill my cart with everything needed to whip up delicious meals without killing my budget.
Who can pass up a delicious Italian meal? From pasta to pizza to rich hearty baked dishes, Italian food is always a crowd pleaser. Publix makes it easy to grab all your favorite products at a great price thanks to super sales plus in-store savings!
Look for an in-store coupon booklet that has great Publix coupons to help you save. The coupons are valid for the entire two weeks that the Viva Italia sale runs…so grab a discount now through 3/1. You may also be able to find the coupons in the 2/12 SmartSource too. Here’s this year’s list –
- $1.50 off Publix Shredded Cheese 16 oz wyb any 4 participating products: Progresso Broth 32 oz, Progresso Bread Crumbs 15 oz, Hunt’s Tomatoes 14.5 – 29 oz
- $1/2 Pillsbury Ready To Bake Cookies 11 – 16.5 oz
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Pizza Crusts 11 – 13.8 oz
- $1/5 Hunt’s Tomatoes 28 – 29 oz (all varieties including sauce and puree)
- $1/5 Hunt’s Tomatoes 14.5 – 15 oz (all varieties including sauce)
Find great Italian inspired recipes in-store via the recipe booklet and online at ReadyPlanSave.com/VivaItalia. With amazing recipes like Italian Chicken Parmesan, Sausage Onion & Fennel Pizza and Quick Tomato Risotta, you are sure to find several that everyone will enjoy. Take your family on a culinary adventure through Tuscany with delicious meals that are quick and easy to prepare.
Stop by Publix now through 3/1 to pick up everything you need at amazing prices.