This post is brought to you by the folks at RAGÚ®. All comments and opinions are my own.
What do you serve when you need to feed a large group of hungry football fans? Bite sized snacks are always a big hit as folks can nibble throughout the night as they get hungry. They make life easier for the hostess as well. Offering up a variety of different small snacks will appeal to a larger group. Since folks will like different things you are sure to have something for everyone.
If you opt for easy snacks like these Mini Crescent Meatball Bites, you’ll get a tasty appetizer that you can make in a flash. This means you aren’t stuck in the kitchen and are able to actually enjoy the party with your guests.
Look at the ingredients needed for this recipe…notice that there are only four things required. A jar of RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce, some pre-made meatballs, cheese and a can of crescent sheets combine for a super snack that will disappear in a flash. Each ingredient plays an important role in this recipe. The crescent sheet acts as the cup that holds all the great taste making these an easy snack that you can grab and go. Of course the meatball makes these a nice hearty snack and cheese makes everything better. When you add in the big bold flavor of RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce the combination is amazing.
This is a very economical way to feed a large group. You don’t need a ton of money, time or ingredients to create great taste that your guests will love. Load the RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce coupon and you can have these ready for your game day get together.
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic
- 1 can of crescent sheet dough
- 24 mini meatballs, defrosted
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped parsley if desired for garnish
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375º F.
- Unroll the crescent sheet and cut into 24 small squares. I use a pizza wheel to cut the sheet quickly
- Press each cut square into the muffin cup and press to seal the sides together to form a cup.
- Place ½ teaspoon of sauce into the crescent cup.
- Sprinkle about ½ teaspoon of cheese into the cup and top with mini meatball.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with additional sauce and top with parsley if desired.
Look for these five varieties when you shop at Publix and choose the one that best fits your recipe.
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Meat
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Four Cheese
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic
Every RAGÚ® red sauce, including the new RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauces, contain no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no high fructose corn syrup. So you can feel good about serving it at your family dinner table.
Get game day ready with great savings and big flavor when you shop at Publix.