This post is sponsored by Produce for Kids. All comments and opinions are my own.
I wanted to give you a reminder that the Produce for Kids campaign is only running for a few more weeks. You have until 10/26 to stock your cart with delicious and healthy foods for your family that in turn helps support local families and children in-need as well.
Get great savings on some tasty produce. Yes, that’s right we have several rare produce coupons to print. You have an opportunity to grab $4.25 worth of fresh produce coupons at produceforkids.com/publix, including:
- $1/1 Good Foods® Guacamole or Dip Publix Coupon
- $1/1 Suja® Juice Publix Coupon
- $0.50/1 Michigan Apples 3-pound bag Publix Coupon
- $1/1 Marie’s® Dressing Publix Coupon
- $0.75/2 Avocados from Mexico Publix Coupon
Don’t forget to stock up on the fresh produce items below now through Oct. 26 to help support local Feeding America® food banks. Look for the Produce for Kids and Feeding America logo next to these products.
- Avocados from Mexico
- Crunch Pak® Sliced Apples
- Del Monte® Fruit Naturals® Cups
- Fresh Express® Packaged Salads
- Marie’s® Dressings
- Michigan Apples
- Eat Smart® Fresh Cut Vegetables
- Suja® Juices
Remember if you need recipe ideas to help you put all those tasty foods to use, there are TONS of family friendly recipes on the Produce for Kids page too!