This post is sponsored by Nestlé. All comments and opinions are my own.
The boys start school next week! Summer break is coming to an end and I’ll soon find myself super busy trying to keep up!
The first few weeks of school will be an adjustment period for all of us. I think getting up early will be the hardest thing for all of us. I have really enjoyed being able to sleep past 7 am and the boys are sleeping past 8:00 on most days. If it weren’t for all my pups, I might have even made it past 9 or so myself!
We’ll all have to adjust to super busy afternoons as well. Once school starts, we really only have about 5 hours to fit in homework, dinner, baths and all the extracurricular activities. While that sounds like a long time, those hours fly by and some nights it’s almost impossible to fit it all in. To help me accomplish as much as possible in that short time, I look for ways to simplify. Often that means preparing easy dinners that I can have done quickly.
Now an easy dinner still needs to taste great. My guys all come home very hungry so a hearty meal is a must. Thanks to options like the pasta and sauces from Buitoni®, I can create a delicious meal that my guys love and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less! It’s a busy mom’s dream come true!
All of the Buitoni® pastas cook up fast so you can have a delicious meal ready in a flash! Paired with the great taste and convenience of the Buitoni® pasta sauce, you can have a meal on the table without spending all night in the kitchen.
Remember, you can grab a great discount on any of the tasty Buitoni® Sauces with the Publix digital coupon. Load your coupon to save $1 off any of your favorite sauce varieties.
Get inspired for dinner with Buitoni® freshly made pasta. With flat pasta, filled-pasta, cheese and sauces, you’ll find all your favorite Buitoni® products at your neighborhood Publix. Be sure to load your coupon for a great deal when you shop!
If you need some more recipe ideas, check out some of my favorite quick and easy recipes that are made with Buitoni® products. They are sure to come in handy when you need a quick and delicious meal on a busy night!
Find more recipe inspiration at buitoni.com or on their Pinterest page.
- 1 package Buitoni® Mushroom Agnolotti
- 3/4 cup Buitoni® Marinara Sauce
- 12 oz Italian Sausage – ground or links removed from casing
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 med onion, sliced
- Parmesan Cheese, if desired
- Cook the Buitoni® Mushroom Agnolotti according to the instructions on the package.
- As you begin the pasta water to boil, add the sausage, peppers and onion to a large skillet.
- Cook for 10 – 12 minutes over medium heat until the sausage is browned and the onions and peppers have softened and caramelized.
- Add the Buitoni® Marinara Sauce and cook for 1 – 2 minutes, until the sauce is heated.
- Drain the pasta and place in a serving bowl, top with the sausage and pepper mixture.
- Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.