You guys know I have huge love for guacamole. So when my buddies over at Sabra told me that they were going to send me some of their new guac, I might have been a little excited–tee hee. Ok…so I was ecstatic!
I am one of those people who can eat guacamole at every meal. The mild taste compliments just about everything. It’s perfect with pretty much every protein in the world. It’s great with breads, sandwiches, salads, and of course chips and crackers. It’s a great dip and an awesome spread. So naturally the only thing that could ever make it better is to add more goodness to it. That’s just what the folks at Sabra did! They kicked it up a notch and added veggies to their guac to form Sabra Veggie Fusion Guacamole.
The result is just amazing. You get a great tasting guac that’s packed with flavor and rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fiber but has less fat than the standard guacamole.
There are three varieties available and you’ll find them all in the deli section at Publix. Look for them with the other Sabra goodies. At my store they are placed right with the Sabra Hummus and regular Sabra Guacamole.
- Mango Lime
- Garden Vegetable
They are made with Hass avocado plus real veggies. You can head over to the Sabra website to see exactly what’s in each tub. I think you’ll be very pleased to see that it’s all good stuff. All three varieties are vegan, kosher, gluten-free and made with the best quality ingredients. Plus while you visiting the Sabra site, be sure to print your coupon to save $1 off your next purchase of Sabra Veggie Fusion Guacamole.
Once you get your coupon, head into Publix and grab a container (or two) and try my recipe for Guac Toast with Bacon and Crispy Brussels Sprouts. It’s absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch, lunch or really anytime you want it.
- Sabra Veggie Fusions Southwestern Guacamole
- 2 slices of bacon
- 4 pieces of bread, toasted
- 8 large Brussels Sprouts, cut into thin slices
- Cook your bacon until crisp and set aside to drain on a paper towel, then crumble.
- Quickly cook the thinly sliced Brussels Sprouts in the hot bacon fat for 1 – 3 minutes until cooked. some pieces will be brown and extra crispy. Just be careful not to overcook or allow to burn. Remove from the fat with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel. Salt if desired.
- Spread the Sabra Veggie Fusions Southwestern Guacamole over a piece of toast, top with crumbled bacon and crispy Brussels Sprouts.