Remember we have a great deal in the new Advantage Buy flyer that started today. Head in to Publix and grab a couple of bags of Community Coffee at a fantastic price. You can then enjoy your coffee AND make a big batch of delicious brownies too!
Community Coffee, 12 oz, $4.99
–$2/1 Community Coffee Bag or K-Cup Box printable
–$1.50/1 Community® coffee bag or K-Cup® box
–$1.50/1 Community® coffee bag or K-Cup® box Publix Digital Coupon
As low as $2.99 at Publix!
- 1½ cups unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 (4-ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup double-strength brewed Community® coffee Dark Roast, room temperature
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons finely ground Community® coffee Dark Roast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons hot caramel topping (We used Smucker’s Hot Caramel Topping.)
- 3 tablespoons double-strength brewed Community® coffee Dark Roast, room temperature
- 3½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray with flour. Line pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to extend over sides of pan; spray parchment with baking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Whisk in granulated sugar and brown sugar until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until combined after each addition. Whisk in brewed coffee until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, ground coffee, baking powder, and salt; gradually add flour mixture to chocolate mixture, whisking until smooth. Stir in toffee bits just until combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.
- Spread Community® Coffee–Caramel Frosting over brownies. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving. Using excess parchment as handles, lift frosted brownies out of pan, and cut into squares. Garnish each with a chocolate-covered espresso bean, if desired. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add caramel topping and coffee, and beat until well combined. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.