I hope all my spring cleaning tips have been helpful! I thought it might be handy to gather all the ideas in one spot so that you could go back through them when you are ready to start knocking out your spring cleaning list!
I hope you took the opportunity to grab the great deals on Windex®, Pledge® and Scrubbing Bubbles® products. These products are the best tools when it comes to getting your spring cleaning done quickly and easily!
- Add Some Fun To The Task
- Don’t Forget The Garage And Other Outdoor Areas
- Change Your Filters
- Don’t Forget The Walls, Windows & Doors
- Focus On The Hard To Reach Areas Of Your Home
- Refresh Your Refrigerator & Pantry
- Take A Basket With You When You Clean!
- Clear The Clutter
- Refresh & Organize
- Use The Right Product For The Job
- Start At The Top And Work Down
- Keep Supplies Handy
- Get A Helping Hand When It Comes To Spring Cleaning
- Get Organized To Get Spring Cleaning Done Quickly & On Budget
- Break It Down Into Manageable Tasks
For more great ideas, be sure to join me tonight for the SC Johnson Twitter Party. We’ll chat a bit more about spring cleaning and I’ll be passing out big Publix gift card so be sure to join me!
This post is brought to you by SC Johnson. All comments and opinions are my own.