The weekend is almost here and I’m sure that you all are looking forward to a little bit of down time. Hopefully you’ll get the chance to take it easy this weekend, especially after last weekend’s holiday fun!
Take the opportunity to sleep in then surprise your family with a delicious batch 0f Fruit & Honey Brunch Toast. This is a fantastic recipe that is super quick and easy to make with a taste is absolutely phenomenal. The tang of the goat cheese with the Fruit & Honey spread is an amazing combination. My guys can’t get enough of the toast and there’s usually a fight over who gets to lick the spoons!
You can pick up a great deal on the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads right now at Publix. The jars are on sale 2/$5 now through 4/15 as part of our Advantage Buy sale. Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads are available in three flavors at your local Publix —
- Triple Berry
- Blueberry Lemon
I think you might have a hard time picking just one flavor! Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads are made with ripened fruit that’s naturally sweetened with honey for a simply delicious way to complement your breakfast or dress up your appetizers and desserts. I love all things blueberry and boy oh boy, the Blueberry Lemon spread does not disappoint! It has big juicy blueberries right in the jar and the sweetness of the honey is really just so good. I keep looking for more reasons to use the spread in my meals and recipes!
The spreads go great with everything. You can pair them with savory dishes like chicken or even add it to your desserts. The spreads are amazing on pound cake, ice creams and more. If you are a baked brie addict like me…just a tip–the strawberry is INCREDIBLE with walnuts in a baked brie!! Oh my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Be sure to stop by Publix and take advantage of the sale. Try all three flavors and discover what all the buzz is about!
- 8 1-inch thick challah bread slices or bread of your choice
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (5.5 oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread, or any combination of flavors*
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped*
- HEAT broiler to HIGH. Combine butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- PLACE bread on baking sheet. Toast bread in broiler until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn toasts over. Spread with cinnamon butter mixture. Broil until mixture is bubbly, about 1 minute. Top with goat cheese. Broil, just until melted, about 1 minute.
- CUT each toast diagonally into triangles. Top each with 1 teaspoon fruit spread. Garnish with mint, if desired
Recipe from Smucker’s
This post is brought to you by The J.M. Smucker Company. All comments and opinions are my own.
Now, going have to TRY 🙂