I have been sharing some great one-bowl recipes with you guys to help you create healthier meal options that are quick and convenient. I mean why spend more time in the kitchen than you have to? Especially when you can have a delicious meal like this Kale and Quinoa Chicken Salad on the table in about 20 minutes!
What’s nice is that this one is also budget friendly thanks to that big Publix coupon. Check your 2/7 SmartSource insert for a coupon that will save you $3 off your combined purchase of Wish-Bone® Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken.
- $3 off one (1) Wish-Bone® Dressing 16 oz+ and one (1) Tyson ®Grilled & Ready® Frozen item 19 -22 oz Publix Coupon 2/7 SS Insert (valid 2/7 – 3/5)
You get the convenience of a quick and easy meal with very little clean up while your family gets a delicious and balanced meal. It’s easy to create perfectly balanced salads packed with protein, veggies and anti-oxidant-rich super-foods with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken. These are not your everyday boring salads either. You can create protein-packed meals that will fill you up all while tasting fantastic!
Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing is a robust, full-flavored dressing that makes it easy to flavor your meal. You don’t need a ton of extra spices. The bottle is already packed full of herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor.
Plus with the addition of Tyson® Grilled & Ready you can have the best of both worlds, delicious and healthy protein filled meals that are good for you and your family.
You don’t have to stick with the same old boring dinnertime salads. Shake things up and try a new dinner option. Grab your coupon and a few ingredients and you can have this on the table in a flash!
- 3/4 cups uncooked quinoa
- 1-1/4 cups fat free chicken broth or water
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby kale, arugula and/or spinach
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 12 oz. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup crumbled low fat Feta cheese
- Mix quinoa and chicken broth in a large microwave-safe bowl with cover. Microwave on High 10 minutes (cooking time may vary; adjust time as needed). Let stand 2 minutes; stir. Quinoa should be tender enough to eat, but with a little pop upon biting. Set aside to cool.
- Toss warm quinoa, kale, tomatoes, Italian dressing and olives in large bowl.
- Arrange on serving platter and top with Chicken. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Drizzle, if desired, with additional dressing.
Find addition information and more delicious one-bowl recipes at Wish-Bone.com or Tyson.com.
This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looks great! Perfect!
I really love quinoa. And I’ve found it cooks beautifully in my rice cooker.