So what are you making for dinner tonight? Need a recipe that’s quick, easy and delicious? What about whipping up a tasty Grilled Chicken Buffalo Salad?
Dinner salads are one of my all time favorite thing because they are super easy and healthy! You can adjust the serving based on the appetite. So my husband and Jeb like lots of meat while Jake and I prefer extra cheese. You simply adjust as needed. You can also add in nuts or extra veggies to punch up the nutrition. The options are endless.
I love the taste of buffalo chicken wings but the calories mean that I don’t get to enjoy them as often as I’d like. This recipe gives me the taste with a fraction of the calories!
You’ll also love that this one is easy on the budget! We also have a coupon that will help you grab a great deal on the Wish-Bone dressing. Also, be on the lookout for peelies on the bags of Fresh Express when you are shopping and you may find additional savings too!
Wish-Bone Dressing, Assorted Varieties, 16 oz, or Dressing & Seasoning Mix, 2.1 or 2.6 oz, BOGO $2.63
-$1/2 Wish-Bone Salad Dressings, 16 oz or larger, Publix Coupon “Explore New Flavors” (Valid 10/4 to 10/31)
-$0.75/1 Wish-Bone Product, 08/23 SS (exp 10/31) [16-oz.+ or dry mix]
13¢ for two with coupons.
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce [or green leaf lettuce], torn into bite-size pieces (about 16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Pour 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from Dressing, discarding Dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing occasionally with 1/2 of the remaining Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, evenly divide lettuce on 4 plates.
- Slice chicken, then evenly top each salad. Evenly drizzle with remaining Dressing. Sprinkle with celery and blue cheese.
If you need more “better for you” recipes that you can have on the table in a flash be sure to check out these other recipes that I have shared –
- Grilled Steak Salad With Blue Cheese
- Ranch Taco Salad Recipe
- Spinach Salad With Portabello Mushrooms Recipe
- Marinated Steak Italiano
- Southwestern Ranch Salad Recipe
- Caribbean Chimichurri Steak Salad
- Muffaletta Salad
This post is brought to you by the folks at Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.