Have you added Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks to your shopping list? As a reminder, we have a great BOGO sale starting up tomorrow (today for some) where you’ll be able to grab a great deal on the fish sticks and fillets at Publix. You’ll pay just $3 per box with the sale – now that’s a great deal!
- Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks or Fillets, Assorted Varieties, 10 to 24.6 oz (Excluding 18 ct, 10.1 oz Sticks and 6 ct, 11.4 oz Fillets), BOGO $5.99
I picked up a couple of boxes this morning and whipped up a couple of Fish Stick Sundaes for lunch today. They were quick, easy and the boys absolutely LOVED them!
Having Mrs. Paul’s fish in the freezer means that I can have a quick and easy meal whenever I need it. All of my guys love it…even my biggest kid! My husband loves to put fish sticks on a hoagie roll with some lettuce and cheese. Heck, I might have to go back and get a couple more boxes just so I have enough to last us a while.
Remember, Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks are a source of protein and are made with 100% real fish. Stock up on your family’s favorite quick meal and remember that dinner can be fun! Try this Fish Stick Sundae recipe or any of the great recipes on the Mrs. Paul’s website. Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing a few more of our favorite fun recipes as well.
- 8 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Fish Sticks
- ½ cup Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups hot cooked mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup prepared chicken gravy, heated
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Bake Fish Sticks according to package directions. Cut fish sticks into bite sized pieces.
- For each sundae layer ¼ cup vegetables, 1 cup mashed potatoes and half the fish sticks. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons gravy and top each with a cherry tomato
This post is brought to you by the folks at Pinnacle Foods Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.