Have you guys had a chance to pick up your Voskos Greek Yogurt at Publix? If you haven’t, you still have time to grab your deal. As a reminder, we have a can’t miss price right now at Publix that will score you cheap and FREE yogurt!
Voskos Greek Yogurt is on sale and we have a couple of coupons that you want to grab. Just pair the Publix coupon in the current Advantage Buy flyer with the manufacturer’s coupon on the Publix Digital Coupon page to get two cups for FREE!
Voskos Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz, 5/$5.50
-B1G1 Voskos Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Cool, Fresh Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 2/21 to 3/13)
–B1G1 Voskos item Publix Digital Coupon (exp 3/24/15)
Get two for FREE after the Publix coupon and the Digital coupon!
Keep in mind that the Publix coupon is only valid through Friday. You’ll want to shop soon for your best deal. Also, I wanted to mention that I used my Publix Digital coupon last week and when I went to load some coupons yesterday…I had another one available to load. So, if you’ve already grabbed your yogurt you may get the opportunity for more FREE yogurt!
Don’t forget that while yogurt is great as a snack, it’s fantastic in recipes too! I love to cook with yogurt and thought I’d share a recipe that we love. When you grab your yogurt this week, pick up at least one cup of the Voskos Greek Vanilla yogurt and whip up a batch of Greek Yogurt Banana Nut Muffins. They are easy and so delicious!
Need some more recipe ideas? Here are a few that are easy that I thought you guys might want to check out too –
- Apple Sauce Cake
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cupcakes
- Greek Yogurt Truffles
- Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
- Greek Yogurt Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe medium bananas, well-mashed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup VOSKOS® Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, butter, VOSKOS® Vanilla Greek Yogurt, brown sugar and egg.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture. Mix just until incorporated, allowing batter to remain lumpy. Mix in the pecans.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepares muffin cups. Bake 25 minutes, until browned and fragrant and a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on a cooling rack, then transfer to cooling rack and cool 10 more minutes before enjoying – these tasty banana muffins are very good warm, but not piping hot!
This post is brought to you by the folks at Voskos. All comments and opinions are my own!
My publix told me they were discontinuing Voskos and i was not able to find on the shelf either. Anyone else having issues finding Voskos?
Here’s the response that the folks at Voskos shared with me –
According to Voskos – they have four items in distribution at 97% of the Publix locations including; Strawberry, Blueberry, Vanilla, and Black Cherry. Your store may have been one of the 3% or they may have been sold out due to the great deals at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
By the way…my store was out for a while too. I only recently found them back in stock at my store 🙂