Lots of drinks and snacks are needed for the ultimate Fan-tastic Tailgate! I’ll have a variety of delicious foods available to make sure my guests have plenty to munch on as they cheer on their favorite team. While I really don’t care who wins, I do want to enjoy spending time with my guests. I try to keep it simple so that I don’t end up stuck in the kitchen the entire time. For that, planning is key!
A little bit of planning will also mean that your party won’t break your budget. You guys know to shop the Publix sales and add in those coupons. You can also opt for recipes that are big on flavor but only require a few key ingredients. That way you’ll spend less money….and chances are, those simpler recipes mean less time prepping in the kitchen too!
I have a recipe that will make you the most valuable player at the party! First, grab your Frank’s RedHot Sauce that’s BOGO at Publix through 1/28. Then be on the lookout for the FAN-Tastic Tailgate sampling tables to pick up samples and the following coupons:
- $1/2 Cabot Legacy items
- $2 wyb La Banderita Flour Tortillas Burrito Size 25 oz. and Olé Mild Cheese Dip 16 oz.
Once you have your Frank’s Sauce, La Banderita Tortillas and Cabot Cheese, whip up this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. It’s an easy recipe that’s perfect for your game day festivities.
- 2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 cups Cabot White Oak Cheddar, shredded
- 8 La Banderita flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 blue cheese dressing
- Toss chicken with Buffalo Wing Sauce in bowl.
- Layer chicken mixture and cheese on 4 tortillas, dividing evenly. Top each with second tortilla.
- Cook about 3 to 5 min. on an electric grill pan or barbecue grill until toasted and cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters to serve. Serve with blue cheese salad dressing and additional Buffalo Wing Sauce
Head over to the FAN-Tastic Tailgate page to find an in-store event locations near you! You’ll also find several other recipes that will make your house the place to be for game time!
This post is brought to you by these FINE Brands – FRANK’S® RedHot® Sauce, CABOT™, LA BANDERITA® FLOUR TORTILLAS and Ole’ Mexican Foods.