I have some great news for you guys. I know from lots of comments and lots emails that many of you guys have had issues printing from RedPlum. With that, you have had difficulty grabbing those great Publix coupons that come via email from The Best Meals Happen At Home program.
I think you guys are going to be happy to hear that RedPlum has updated their coupon printing software! This new update will make it faster and easier than ever for you to print your Best Meals Happen at Home coupons. Upon receiving your next email blast, simply click to print a coupon and follow the prompts that appear on your screen to download and run the new RedPlum software. Installation is safe, quick and easy.
I gave you a peek of the new coupons on Monday and wanted to update you that you should get your email today. As a reminder these are also available at Publix on the standees as well. That means you have several ways to save!
- $1/1 Breyers Ice Cream or Frozen Dairy Dessert 48 oz
- $1/2 Knorr Sides products
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s®, 22 oz. or larger
- $1/5 Campbell’s® Condensed Soups
- $1/1 Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style Soup
- $1/2 V8 100% Vegetable Juice, 46oz
- $1 off Publix Meat when you buy 2 Old El Paso® (Ex. Kits, Seasoning and Frozen)
- $1/5 Totino’s® Party Pizza®
- $1/5 Yoplait® Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt or Yoplait® Greek Blended
While these are in store this week, most of the Best Meals Happen At Home coupons are only available via email. If you are not already signed up, be sure to sign up over here to get those coupons delivered to your inbox next time around.