|Easy Chicken Pot Pie||
Recipe Type: entree
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Pillsbury Pie Crust (1 box – 2 crusts)
- 1 1/2 cups of diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- diced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 2 boiled eggs – diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Saute onion & remove from pan
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and blend in flour. Gradually stir in the chicken broth and half-and-half. Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sauteed onions, veggies, chicken, eggs, salt & pepper and tarragon.
- Place one crust in pie pan, add mixture and top with second crust.
- Seal the crusts and prick with a fork to vent.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe