Feta Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Quick, easy & delicious!
Recipe type: Side Dish/Appetizer
Serves: 4 - 6
- 4 zucchini (about 6 inches long) cut in half
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use spoon or melon baller to scoop out center of zucchini (careful not to cut through-just make your boat)
- Lightly grease a pan with olive oil.
- Mix together zucchini (that has been scooped out), onion, egg, flour, garlic, salt, pepper, and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Stuff the mixture into each zucchini boat
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.