This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Just a reminder that the Mrs. Paul’s® BOGO deal started up today! You can stock up on all your favorite seafood products at a super discount. Look for the boxes to be priced $2.38 - $3 each with the sale! It's definitely a great time to stock your freezer!
My sale started yesterday so of course I already grabbed a few boxes. I thought I'd share a tasty recipe that I found on the back of one of the boxes. It was quick, easy and my guys gobbled it up! It was the perfect meal since I needed something that I could whip up in a hurry after retuning with Jeb from his tutoring session. I think it took me a total of maybe 5 minutes of active prep. The rest of the time was simply waiting for the fish to bake up...easy breezy!
We love Mrs. Paul's fillets as they are whole fillets...not minced pieces. The fish is wild caught and offers a natural source of Omega-3 and of course they taste great. I also grabbed a couple of boxes of fish sticks for the boys. They are also a natural source of Omega-3 and are always made from 100% whole real fish – no fillers! With the BOGO sale you can stock up at a fantastic price!
- 1 box (18 oz.) Mrs. Paul's® Sandwich Fillet
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 6 whole grain sandwich buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Bake Fish Sandwich Fillets according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, scoop avocado flesh into the bowl of a food processor. Add sour cream and lime juice; blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Place one fish fillet and a lettuce leaf on each bun. Top with desired amount of avocado sauce.
Take advantage of the sale and score a great deal. Look at the price per serving...that is a can't miss deal so be sure to stock up while you can. This deal is valid through 10/26 (10/25 for some).
If you need more recipe ideas, here are a few from the Mrs. Paul's website:
- Bread Bowl Vegetable Fish Stew
- Crunchy Fish Stick Dinner Sundaes
- Crunchy Fish Fillets with Asian Slaw
- Seafood Sliders