This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have mentioned before that I eat a ton of salads. Besides being easy to prepare, you get a ton of flavor without a ton of effort. Plus, it’s nice to be able to enjoy a meal that tastes great AND is on the healthy side.
About 90% of the salads I make include a protein of some sort. Most often it’s chicken, since it’s a quick and easy option that I always have on hand. Sometimes, I hanker for something different and that’s when I go for a tasty steak salad! The recipe that I am sharing today is so simple to make and packs a big punch of flavor.
As you can see, you don’t need a ton of ingredients … just a few key items so you can whip up a delicious meal in minutes.
With the weather warming up, I like to use my grill so the house stays cool. Plus I am quite fond of the fact that there is very little cleanup when everything is cooked outside! I can usually talk my husband into doing the grilling so that I can take care of any other dinner prep that might be needed. Though with this one, I just set the table and then toss everything together one he brings in the grilled food. A final drizzle of some Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and dinner is ready!
- 1 1/2 -lb. boneless sirloin steak [or ribeye steak ]
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1 small fennel bulb [or 1 medium onion], trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 quarts spring salad mix
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Toss mushrooms, fennel and olive oil in medium bowl. Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- Arrange salad mix on serving platter. Thinly slice steak, mushrooms and fennel, removing core. Arrange on salad, then drizzle with remaining Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
You can serve up a delicious meal without breaking your budget. You only need a few ingredients and right now you can pick up your Wish-Bone dressing at a super price at Publix. With the BOGO sale you can stock up at a fantastic price!
Look for the bottles priced as low as $1.23 each with the great sale running through 4/26 (4/25 for some). Be sure to stock up while you can. You can enjoy tons of different meal options at a super price. Here are just a few of my favorite recipes that you can whip up in a flash when you take advantage of the awesome sale –
- Italian Marinated Roasted Chicken Dinner
- Crispy Caesar Chicken Breasts, Garlic Smashed Potatoes & Romaine Salad
- Easy & Delicious Marinated Chicken
- Cucumber Ribbon Salad
- Citrus Strawberry Chicken Avocado Salad
- Marinated Cauliflower Steaks
- Garlic Basil Mozzarella Stacker, Herbed Marinated Chicken & 20 Minute Potato Salad
- Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables & Italiano Garlic Parmesan
- Summer Cobb Salad
- Mango & Grilled Chicken Salad
- Green Goodness Chicken Salad
- Ranch Taco Salad Recipe
- Marinated Steak Italiano
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatball Subs with Italian Vegetable Relish