Products for this recipe sponsored by Good Cook
You guys know I have a special love for avocados and guacamole. I have tried dozens of recipes over the past years and finally came up with what I believe to be the best homemade guacamole recipe ever.
The best part – it is super simple and can be throw together in 5 minutes.
- [url href=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/avocado-ingredients.jpg”][img src=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/avocado-ingredients.jpg” alt=”” width=”429″ height=”373″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-164307″][/url]2 Hass avocados (remove seed and peel)
- 1/2 Jalapeño (minced)
- 1 TBSP onion (minced)
- 1/4 TSP kosher salt
- 1/2 TSP cumin
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 TBSP cilantro (chopped)
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix. You can mix lightly if you prefer chunky guacamole or use a fork to mash further if a smoother consistency is desired.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and serve at room temperature.
- Avocado Slicer
- Citrus Juicer
- Salsa Dish
- Tortilla Warmer
- Nonstick Utility Knife
- Food Chopper
- Cutting Board, 10″ X 15 1/2″
Keep in mind that Publix carries a huge variety of Good Cook products. You can find a large selection of tools and cookware throughout the store.