- Birds Eye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables, Flavor Full, Ranch Broccoli, Buffalo Cauliflower, Sour Cream and Onion Potatoes, or Barbecue Sweet Corn, 9.5 or 10 oz, 2/$4
I stocked up with the last sale and we've already put a huge dent in my stash. They really are so delicious and my whole family loves them. The boys' favorite is definitely the Ranch Broccoli. I have to get by the store to grab more before the sale ends. I'm partial to the Buffalo Cauliflower myself...it's so much easier than my homemade version.
Birds Eye Flavor Full vegetables deliver the flavor your family wants with the nutrition they need. Plus they are low in fat, low in cholesterol and have 0 grams of trans fat. These are the perfect side dish to get those veggies in your kiddos!
With the Protein Blends, you get vegetables plus grains for a complete side dish that provide a good source of non-meat protein that tastes great AND is convenient to make. They are an excellent source of Vitamin C, Iron and Fiber and have 0 grams of trans fat.
I like the convenience of having everything in one easy to prepare package. These are the ultimate meal starters. I actually left out the recipe below for my husband to make while I was getting my hair colored. He's not exactly known for his cooking ability but this dish was fantastic. I do have to mention that we tossed in some diced grilled chicken breast. My carnivores have to have some kind of meat with their meals so I added a little protein to make it fit our needs.
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Protein Blends California Style, cooked according to package directions
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) farfalle or bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions and rinsed with cold water
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced basil leaves
- In large bowl combine all ingredients
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This post is brought to you by the folks at Birds Eye. All comments and opinions are my own.