This post is sponsored by Ronzoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
My guys are HUGE pasta fanatics and would be happy to see it on the table a couple of times per week. I get tired of eating basic spaghetti all of the time, so I try to shake things up with recipes like my Buffalo Spaghetti With Chicken Meatballs.
This recipe is easy to prepare and offers big flavor. It's great for pasta fans AND folks like me who love the flavor of Buffalo wings.
For this recipe, I prefer Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ pasta. That creamy buffalo sauce clings to the pasta so you get great flavor in every single bite!
Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ pasta is the perfect pasta for my recipe because it's made with a bronze die. No, it's not dye as in color...a bronze die is a type of mold used in production that gives the pasta texture to hold more sauce and flavor than non-bronze cut pasta. So my delicious sauce sticks and clings to the pasta, instead of being left behind on the plate!
- 12 oz Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ Pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning, divided
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add the chicken, panko, egg and 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning to a large bowl. Mix by hand to combine.
- Roll mixture into 16 meatballs.
- Using your finger, create a well for the cheese.
- Add about ¼ teaspoon of blue cheese to the opening and then use your fingers to close the meatball around the cheese.
- Roll gently to form and then place on a baking rack that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place the rack on a shallow baking sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the sauce.
- Add cream cheese, chicken broth, and hot sauce to a large pot. Cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently, until cream cheese melts and the mixture is creamy (about 5 minutes).
- Add the remaining tablespoon of ranch seasoning and shredded cheese. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta and meatballs.
- Serve topped with additional blue cheese and garnish with thinly sliced celery if desired.
Right now you can save on your next purchase of Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ pasta thanks to the Ibotta offer. Stop by Publix and grab up to FIVE boxes and redeem the offer to save 50¢ off each box!
- $0.50/1 Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ Pasta 12 oz+ Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 5x)
Plus, there is also a bonus offer that will help you stock your pantry at a fantastic price. Pick up both Ronzoni Thick and Hearty Pasta and a couple of boxes of Ronzoni Pasta and you'll save $2 off three boxes of pasta!
Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ Pasta, $1.69
Ronzoni Pasta, $1.69
-$0.50/1 Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ Pasta 12 oz+ Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 5x)
-$1/2 Ronzoni Pasta 12 oz+ Ibotta Deposit
-$0.50/1 Ronzoni Bonus Ibotta Deposit (wyb BOTH Ronzoni Thick and Hearty™ Pasta and Ronzoni Pasta)
Just $1.02 per box wyb (1) Ronzoni Thick and Hearty Pasta and (2) Ronzoni Pasta after cash back!
Head into Publix and grab a few ingredients and serve up my Buffalo Spaghetti With Chicken Meatballs in place of your standard spaghetti and meatballs. Save some money and enjoy a tasty meal that's perfect for a busy weeknight.