This post is sponsored by Grillo’s Pickles. All comments and opinions are my own.
Memorial Day is coming up fast. If you haven’t planned your BBQ menu, now is the time to get started. If you need some help, I have a recipe that will make you the party MVP!
Burgers, hot dogs and the like are always a great option. However, I like to have a variety of foods to make sure there is something for everyone’s tastes.
Pork is always a good option, but basic pork can be bland. Instead, I go with tasty options like my Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Hot Pickle & Mango Relish. Tasty pork topped with that flavorful relish is a real show-stealer, and I think you and your guests are going to love it!
The combination of flavors just can’t be beat. While the BBQ pork is amazing, the key to this dish is that relish. Mango paired with those flavorful Grillo’s Pickles make this dish a show-stopper!
With a 100-year-old family recipe, Grillo’s Pickles have been creating the freshest pickles around. Made with simple, garden-fresh ingredients and no artificial anything, these pickles are made cold, shipped cold, and sold cold for the ultimate crunch.
- Grillo’s Pickles Pickle Spears, Fresh, Classic Dill
- Grillo’s Pickles Pickle Spears, Classic Dill, Hot
- Grillo’s Fresh Pickle Chips, Classic Dill
- Grillo’s Mild Pickle de Gallo
- Grillo’s Medium thick-and-chunky Pickle de Gallo
Grillo’s Pickles delivers all the crunchy, tangy, satisfying flavor you’ve been searching for, with none of the junk. The perfect addition to any recipe… or just straight from the container!
Why not shake up your holiday menu, with my Grilled BBQ Pork Chops With Hot Pickle & Mango Relish? Head into Publix and grab a few ingredients and serve up big flavor at your Memorial Day gathering.
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops With Hot Pickle & Mango Relish
- 6 - 8 thick-cut pork chops
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Grillo's Hot Pickle Spears - cubed
- 1 cup fresh mango - cubed
- 1/2 cup red onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper -chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh jalapeño -chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of two limes
- Prepare the salsa by combining the cubed Grillo's Pickles, mango, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice and cumin. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill over medium high heat and cook about 6 - 8 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chop registers 145 degrees F, brushing with BBQ sauce the last 4 minutes of cook time.
- Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes and serve the pork with the prepared relish.
Be sure to load your coupon and you will save on your next purchase of delicious Grillo’s Pickles.
Save $1.00 on Any (1) Grillo’s Pickles® Classic Dill Chips 12oz, Grillo’s Pickles® Classic Dill Spears 32oz, OR Grillo’s Pickles® Hot Spears 32oz Publix Digital Coupon
Head over to your local Publix and pick up Grillo’s Pickles in the refrigerated meat section. Don’t grill this Memorial Day without Grillo’s!