This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Salads are a big part of my menus each week. Sometimes they are the main dish and other times I do them as a side to the meal. With salads always on the menu, I keep an eye out for new dressings to jazz up dinnertime.
You can imagine my excitement when I found out about the line of NEW E.V.O.O. dressings from Wish-Bone®.
The new Wish-Bone Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dressings combine the goodness of extra virgin olive oil with balanced vinegars and Wish-Bone's signature blend of herbs and spices. There’s nothing else like it in the salad dressing aisle. These better for you dressings offer great taste with the known benefits of extra virgin olive oil that you can feel good about.
Extra virgin olive oil, a source of antioxidants, means you get a dressing with better for you ingredients. Plus, your family will love it because it's brought to you by Wish-Bone, the trusted salad dressing brand. The great taste will help you create a meal that you can feel good about serving.
The dressings are perfect whether you choose to use them on your salad, as a marinade or even as part of your favorite recipe. Plus there are lots of different options to choose from so you are sure to find several that are perfect for all your salads and recipes that you love!
Look for these five NEW chef inspired flavors when you shop at Publix -
- E.V.O.O. Garlic Basil Italian Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Lemon Herb Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Sundried Tomato Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing
Right now you can pick up a great deal on your favorite varieties thanks to the coupons available. Look for an awesome Publix coupon in the Smart Savings Booklet to save $1 off any two dressings. Add in the Ibotta offer and you have a can't miss deal!
Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. Dressing, $3.29
-$1/2 Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O. OR Ristorante Italiano Salad Dressing 12 oz. Publix Coupon Smart Savings Booklet
-$1/1 Wish-Bone Dressing printable [12-oz.] (Must Share)
-$0.75/1 Wish-Bone Dressing printable [12-oz.]
-$1/2 Wish-Bone Dressings, 07/10 SS (exp 9/12)
-$1/1 Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. or Ristorante Italiano Dressing, 07/10 SS (exp 8/9)
-$0.50/1 Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. Dressing, 12 oz, Ibotta Deposit
As low as $1.54 each with coupons and Ibotta.
Now these dressings aren't just for salads! They are very versatile and can be used to create amazing meals that your whole family will love. Grab a couple of bottles of the new E.V.O.O. (including a bottle of the Garlic & Basil Italian Dressing) and you can whip up this fabulous recipe in a flash. Pick up a couple of additional ingredients when you shop and you can have a full meal on the table in around 30 minutes!
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Garlic & Basil Italian Dressing, divided
- 1-1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lbs. red potatoes cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Pour ½ cup Garlic Basil Italian Dressing over chicken breasts and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place chicken breast in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepot and add cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain off water and rinse briefly in cold water.
- Toss potatoes with ½ cup Dressing, celery and mayonnaise. Refrigerate covered to chill.
- Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and avocado on 4 small plates.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
You can feel good about bringing these dressings home because they are from Wish-Bone, the brand that's brought you great tasting quality dressings since 1950! For more information and great recipe inspiration, visit the Wish-Bone® Facebook page or their Twitter page.