Be on the lookout for a new Baby Booklet at Publix. This one is called "Save on What Matters Most" and has a bunch of great Publix coupons valid through 8/24. You can also print these online at Publix.com. If you don't see the coupons you can look under my zip (37302).
The Sprout coupon will come in handy for the sale in the new ad -
Sprout Organic Baby Food, Stage 1 to Toddler, Assorted Varieties, 3.17 to 4.5 oz (Excluding Puffs, Chews, and Cereals), 10/$10
-B1G1 Sprout Puree Blends
-B1G1 SPROUT Organic Baby Food, Any Pouches (Not To Be Combined With Any Other Coupons; Limit 2 Identical Coupons In Same Shopping Trip) - 05/22/16 SS (exp 08/31/16)
$3/10 or More Sprout Organic Baby Food Stage 1, 2, and 3, Assorted Varieties, 3.17 to 4.5-oz pouch (Excluding Chews and Cereals)
As low as 20¢ per pouch after coupons.
- $3/10 or More Sprout Organic Baby Food Stage 1, 2, and 3, Assorted Varieties, 3.17 to 4.5-oz pouch (Excluding Chews and Cereals)
- $2.50/1 Huggies Wipes Assorted Varieties, 368 or 552-ct. pkg.
- $5/2 Assorted Enfamil Infant Formula Powder Or Nutramigen, Enfagrow Next Step Milk Drink, or Toddler Transitions, 19.8 to 24-oz can
- $2/1 Pampers Wipes Assorted Varieties, 168 to 448-ct. pkg.
- $1/1 Pedialyte Products Assorted Varieties, 33.8-oz bot., 16-pk. 2.1-oz box, or 8-ct. box
- $5/3 Similac Infant Formula Ready to Feed, Assorted Varieties, 8-pk. 2-oz bot., 6-pk. 8-oz bot., or 32-oz pkg
- $1/2 Gerber Graduates Baby Food Assorted Varieties, 1 to 6.8-oz pkg. or 4-pk. 3.5-oz pkg.
- $5/3 or More Enfamil or Nutramigen Infant Formula Ready to Use, Assorted Varieties, 32-oz can or bot. or 6-pk. 8-oz or 6-pk. 2-oz pkg.
- $3/2 Aveeno or Desitin Baby Product Assorted Varieties, 2 to 18-oz pkg. or 1 or 5-ct. pkg.
- $1/2 or More Gerber Cereal Organic, With Fruit, or DHA, Assorted Varieties, 8-oz pkg.
- $4/1 Gerber Good Start Infant Formula Or Good Start 2 or Graduates, Powder, Assorted Varieties, 22 to 27.8-oz pkg
- $2/1 Children's Advil Suspension Medicine Assorted Varieties, 4-oz box or Advil Chewable Tablets, 24-ct. box or Infants' Advil, .5 or 1-oz pkg.