Snacking is an important part of my day. On a super busy day, meals can seem very far apart. A hearty snack is absolutely necessary to keep me fueled so that I can keep up with the boys' hectic schedules.
I am always in a time crunch so I look for snacks that are big on taste that I can have ready in a flash. Making smart choices that taste great is easy thanks to the satisfying crunch of Wasa. I can have a variety of tasty snacks ready in just minutes...savory, sweet and even a combination of the two! The options are endless and I get lasting snack satisfaction with very little effort.
I'll often make up a big batch of my favorite Smoked Salmon Dip at the beginning of the week. Then I can just spread it on my favorite Wasa crispbread whenever I need a snack in a pinch.
Enjoy a variety of multi grain crispbread, with the satisfying crunch that's the perfect canvas for creative snacking no matter what you are craving! With so many different options, each wholesome and surprisingly satisfying—you'll have a hard time choosing a favorite!
You can feel good serving Wasa products, besides great taste, they contain no preservatives and are Non-GMO Project verified and have the Whole Grains Counsel seal.
My recipe is just one of many recipes that you can enjoy using any of the many Wasa products available at Publix. Visit the Wasa page to see how you can transform many of your guilty pleasure snacks into snacks you can enjoy with no regrets. Head over and see how your favorite snacks are easily reinvented.
- Wasa Crispbread
- 12 oz smoked salmon, flaked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (vinegar based is best)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon creamy horseradish
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onion + additional for garnish
- 1 - 2 tablespoons jalapeño (fresh or pickled)
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Serve on Wasa Crispbread.
- Garnish with green onion or chives.