This post is sponsored by RAGÚ® Sauces. All comments and opinions are my own.
When it comes to mealtime, it’s easy to fall in a rut cooking the same things week after week. But, you have to be careful as a family favorite dish can turn into that meal that your family will start to dread if they eat it all the time.
I think you have to shake things up and try new recipes to keep mealtime exciting. But “new” doesn’t have to mean totally different. Take those Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Meatballs you see above. They offer a taste reminiscent of chicken parmesan just in meatball form. It’s a new spin on the classic flavor that adds a little fun to the dinner table.
My recipe is quick and easy to make… which makes me happy. And since my guys love meatballs AND chicken parmesan, this recipe ticks all the boxes for our perfect weeknight meal.
While the meatballs are good on their own, they are absolutely delicious when served nestled in some warm RAGÚ® sauce. Serve them on a hoagie roll or over cooked pasta for a meal that tastes absolutely amazing.
When it comes to which RAGÚ® sauce to use, the sky is the limit! Any of those delicious red sauces will work great. Choose any of the Old World Style Sauces, RAGÚ® Simply Sauces or even RAGÚ® Chunky Sauces. Grab your favorite flavor and you are in business!
You can depend RAGÚ® sauces to bring great flavor every single time! With a big selection of sauces in pasta aisle at Publix, you’ll find exactly what you need for your favorite meals and recipes.
RAGÚ® Old World Style Sauces have the rich, familiar flavor that is great on pasta, subs, casseroles, soups and pretty much any meal or recipe you love. They’re made the old-fashioned way, using vine-ripened tomatoes and classic Italian spices and seasonings. With so many flavors to choose from, they’re the ticket to old world pasta perfection.
Go with RAGÚ® Simply for great taste with no added sugar. These sauces are made with traditional ingredients you know and love like fresh garlic, herby basil, and 100% olive oil. They just make everything taste great.
And don’t forget about RAGÚ® Chunky Sauces. Brimming with hearty vegetables, diced tomatoes, and the perfect balance of flavorful spices that you’ll love.
No matter which variety you choose, RAGÚ® sauces offers you amazing value. You can get multiple jars of RAGÚ® sauces for the price of just one of those specialty sauces. RAGÚ® sauces makes it easy to stock the pantry with plenty of options for quick, easy recipes any day of the week. You don’t even have to wait for a sale or need a coupon to enjoy the in-store pricing. Just grab your favorites and get cooking!
So what are you waiting for? Head into Publix and stock your cart with the flavor you love. Grab a few additional ingredients and give my Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Meatballs a try this week.
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs - divided
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese - divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 24 oz. jar RAGÚ® Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or Italian cheese blend -shredded
- Add the ground chicken to a large bowl with 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, egg, olive oil, all spices and seasonings and mix to combine.
- Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on parchment paper.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan and 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll the formed meatballs in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture until coated on all sides then place on the parchment.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray then place the meatballs in the basket and cook at 375º for 14 - 16 minutes, until golden- shaking once half way through the cook time. Remove to a plate.
- Heat the RAGÚ® Sauce in a skillet then add the meatballs to the sauce.
- Sprinkle the meatballs with mozzarella. Cover and allow to sit for 1 - 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve over cooked pasta or on a hoagie roll.