This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Like most moms, I am always trying to find new ideas to make mealtime easy while still providing my family with the foods they
love. Afer all, eating the same things week afer week gets old really fast!
Luckily, when it comes to meal time, Knorr makes it easy to serve up great taste. You don’t need a ton of ingredients or a lot of
time to have a delicious dish on the table. And with so many varieties, you don’t have to worry about eating the same thing every
Publix carries a huge selection of rice and pasta mixes so you can create a variety of tasty sides in a flash. And if you are feeling
creative, with a few extra ingredients, you can put together a complete meal that’s easy and afordable.
If you are looking for a way to shake up mealtime, you will be happy to know that you can stock up at a great price. Take
advantage of the BOGO sale and load your cart with all your favorite Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides.
Knorr Sides, 3.8 to 6.2 oz, BOGO $1.03 +
Need a tasty recipe to get your week of to a great start? Try my Creamy Garlic Shells With Chicken, Artichokes & Spinach. This
meal is packed with great flavor and is super easy on your wallet thanks to the current sale. With just a little efort, you can have a
tasty meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. That’s what I call a weeknight winner!
Creamy Garlic Shells With Chicken, Artichokes & Spinach
- 1 pkg Knorr Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 8 oz artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp cherry tomatoes, halved
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the spinach and cook for 1 - 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in the water, milk and Knorr Creamy Garlic Shells and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for about 11 minutes, until pasta is softened.
- Sir in the chicken and artichokes and cook an additional minute, until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add the tomatoes, lemon zest and season with black pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
Why not finish that meal with a sweet dessert?! This week you’ll find Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream on sale buy one get one FREE too!
With tasty ice cream full of the euphoric chunks and swirls that everyone loves, you can fill your freezer with a delicious dessert
that’s ready whenever you want. Simply scoop and enjoy!
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, 1-pt, BOGO $5.13 +
Get everything you need to create full meals that are easy to make AND easy on the wallet. Take advantage of the BOGO deals
and serve up something new and tasty this week!