This post is sponsored by Cabot. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have great news for all my fellow cheese fanatics. Delicious Cabot Cheese is now even easier to use. Look for new Cabot Shredded Cheese in four varieties at select Publix locations! Yep, you get that same tasty Cabot cheese you know and love… just shredded!
The folks at Cabot have done all the work. There’s no prep or effort needed to enjoy that delicious cheese. Just sprinkle the award-winning cheeses on pizza, pastas, salads, or a warm bowl of chili. Convenient and ready to go, simply measure out the shredded cheese you need and enjoy it in all your favorite meals and recipes!
Cabot Shredded Cheese offers a wide selection of flavors made with pure, rich milk straight from family farms! And right now you can try them all and score big savings. Look for all those tasty shredded varieties on sale buy one, get one FREE at Publix. I’d say that this the perfect time to give Cabot Shredded Cheese a try!
Just pop open a bag and add BIG flavor to any dish… cheese lovers unite!
Cabot Shredded Cheese, 8 oz, BOGO
Looking for a tasty way to put that deal to use? How about a batch of delicious Cheddar Chive Zucchini Fritters?
The gardens will soon be overflowing with zucchini so if you want to serve up something beside zoodles, gather some pantry staples, a bag of Cabot Shredded Cheese and you’ll have a delicious meal (or snack) in just minutes!
We love these so much, I have served them for just about every meal. Take advantage of the BOGO sale and add this tasty recipe to your menu this week!
Cheddar Chive Zucchini Fritters
- 3 -4 med zucchini -grated
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Cabot Seriously Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chives -chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh basil -chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place the grated zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Let sit for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes press out as much water as possible and transfer the zucchini to a tea towel and squeeze out any additional liquid.
- Place the zucchini in a large mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients (except oil) and stir to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Scoop the batter by 1/4 cup portions into the prepared pan and flatten slightly with a spatula. Cook 4 - 5 fritters at a time. Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the fritters 3 - 4 minutes per side, until golden.
- Serve immediately with tzatziki or sour cream.