This post is sponsored by JOLLY TIME. All comments and opinions are my own.
My family has a thing for granola bars. It started when the boys were young and I would make them homemade granola bars for snacks. Now that they are older, I can play around with different flavors and create delicious snacks with some serious taste!
Their new favorite is my Peanut Butter Popcorn Granola Bars! In fact, I made a batch yesterday and they are almost gone!
These homemade granola bars are SO much better than any kind you can buy at the store. They are so easy to make, and the popcorn adds that salty flavor that is just so darn good!
Start by popping up a bag of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn (any variety will do) and you are on your way to a sweet and savory treat that is sure to please. And if there are allergies and you can’t use peanut butter, simply swap in almond, sunflower, or another nut or seed butter and you’ll be good to go!
Head over to your local Publix and look for three delicious varieties of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn on sale buy one, get one FREE this week in the snack aisle!
JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, 6 or 10 ct, BOGO
Healthy Pop® Butter Minis – Make it a point to eat healthier with Healthy Pop Minis, with only 100 calories in each serving. Healthy Pop is satisfying and delicious as an afternoon microwave snack at work or as a low-carb, movie time treat.
Blast O Butter® – Blast O Butter popcorn is a burst of extreme butter flavor that movie butter lovers will crave. Enjoy movie theater popcorn in the comfort of your own home.
Simply Popped® Butter – Simply Popped Butter popcorn contains just four simple ingredients: popcorn, butter, sea salt and oil. Simply Popped is nature’s snack, simplified to be perfect for all of your friends and family.
Peanut Butter Popcorn Granola Bars
- 8 cups Jolly Time Pop Corn, popped - unpopped kernels removed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup NATURAL peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts - roughly chopped
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the popcorn, peanuts and quick oats in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the honey to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Stir in the peanut butter then remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn mixture and stir to coat.
- Place the mixture into the prepared pan and press with wax paper or parchment until even and compact.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Once chilled, cut into bars and serve.
These are perfectly chewy and so good that you may never buy store bought granola bars ever again!
Be ready to serve up a quick and easy snack any time you want. Grab plenty of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn for my recipe AND all your snacking needs! Perfect for recipes, movie night… or just anytime you have a popcorn craving! Take advantage of the BOGO sale as part of the Publix ad valid 5/19 to 5/25 (5/18 to 5/24 for some).