It's really easy to fall into a rut at mealtime. Most of us have a handful of meals that we can throw together fast, as well as things that we know our families will eat without complaints. So week after week, those boring things end up on the dinner table.
I get excited when I find new products to liven up dinnertime. With Prego® Cooking Sauces you can bring home a NEW family favorite! Prego® Cooking Sauce is a surefire hit the whole family will love. You no longer need to wait for pasta night to enjoy Prego® with your family. Just pop open a jar and enjoy amazing flavor that's incredibly easy to prepare making it the ultimate weeknight meal.
In just 20 minutes you can serve up great taste that will have your family running to the dinner table. Look for 3 varieties at in the pasta aisle at your local Publix
- Creamy Lemon Parmesan
- Creamy Marsala
- Tomato & Fresh Ricotta
Right now you can use the new digital coupon and try a couple of jars of Prego® Cooking Sauce at a great price. With the BOGO coupon you'll get two jars for the price of one. The hard part might be deciding which ones to try first!
Use your coupon and head to Publix to pick up a jar of Tomato & Fresh Ricotta cooking sauce and whip up my Easy Italian Chicken Sub. You only need a couple of ingredients to have dinner on the table in a flash.
- 15 oz jar Prego® Cooking Sauce - Tomato & Fresh Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ half onion, cut into thin strips
- 4 hoagie rolls
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken, peppers and onion and cook for 5 - 6 minutes to brown chicken.
- Add the Prego® Cooking Sauce and simmer for 8 - 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on hoagie rolls topped with mozzarella cheese.
Be sure to clip your coupon and pick up a great deal next time you shop at Publix. Remember, all you need is some chicken, 20 minutes, and Prego® Cooking Sauce to create your family’s new favorite meal – pasta optional.