Many of us are hosting or attending holiday parties over the next couple of weeks. If you need an amazing drink to warm up your guests, I have the perfect recipe for you—Warm Ginger Apple Rum Punch.
This is a super simple recipe to make and is always a hit. I usually put out a batch in a slow cooker with a ladle and let everyone serve up a drink as they need it. It takes away the need to mix individual drinks and since it's a warm drink, it's perfect for this chilly holiday weather!
Both Canada Dry and 7-UP are on sale right now at Publix. Stock up on delicious drinks for your holiday fun and save.
- 1 can Canada Dry® Ginger Ale
- 7 cups apple cider
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups dark rum
- ¼-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, apple slices, orange slices, ginger, and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to a boil over high; reduce to a simmer and cook 10 minutes on low.
- If desired, can be cooked on low up to 2 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in Canada Dry Ginger Ale and rum.
- Pour into a punch bowl; serve warm.
Grab your coupon from the Advantage Buy flyer and get everything you'll need for festive fun all season long. Save on holiday cheer and enjoy great taste at a super price through 12/22 at Publix.
7-UP, 2 liter, $1.25
-$1/4 7-UP, 2 liter Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 12/9 to 12/22)
Just $1 each after sale and coupon!