This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Once the big day is over, the last thing you will want to do is spend a ton of time in the kitchen. No worries...with very little effort you'll be able to serve up a great meal. The added bonus is that you put those leftovers to good use!
Just grab a bottle of Wish-Bone Italian Dressing...it's America's #1 Italian Dressing. You get a bold, full-flavored dressing that's packed with herbs and seasonings for an extra zesty boost of flavor. Plus there's no high fructose corn syrup and it's gluten free. It's perfect for your favorite recipes and is a super marinade as well.
Look for your favorite dressing to be BOGO starting 11/24. Stock up for all your favorite salads and recipes!
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes [or yams], cut into large bite-size chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine potatoes, onion, olive oil and rosemary in roasting or broiler pan, without the rack. Bake 35 minutes, stirring once until potatoes or tender.
- Toss Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with greens in large serving bowl or platter. Top with warm potato mixture, cranberries and turkey; garnish, if desired, with a rosemary sprigs.
Don't forget to grab the Wish-Bone® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dressings too. They combine the goodness of extra virgin olive oil with balanced vinegars and Wish-Bone's signature blend of herbs and spices. There’s nothing else like it in the salad dressing aisle. These better for you dressings offer great taste with the known benefits of extra virgin olive oil that you can feel good about.
Look for these five chef inspired flavors when you shop at Publix -
- E.V.O.O. Garlic Basil Italian Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Lemon Herb Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Sundried Tomato Dressing
- E.V.O.O. Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing