Publix is committed to customer service and work very hard to provide complete satisfaction. At every Publix store you'll find great prices, clean stores and friendly associates. Plus, the Publix Guarantee and Publix Promise helps to ensure that your shopping experience will be amazing!
Publix Guarantee: "We will never knowingly disappoint you. If for any reason your purchase does not give you complete satisfaction, the full purchase price will be cheerfully refunded immediately upon request."
Publix Promise: "Our Publix Promise guarantees that if during checkout, the scanned price of an item (excluding alcohol and tobacco products) exceeds the shelf price or advertised price, we will give the customer one of that item free. We will charge the lower price for the remaining items."
Publix is located in seven states in the Southeast:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Weekly ads can be found in the carousel at the front of the store or viewed online at Publix.com. The weekly ad cycle will vary based on your location. There is not a published directory listing the start date at each store location. Please check with your store or visit Publix.com to view your ad details.
As a general rule you will find the following:
- Florida ads begin on Thursday and run through Wednesday
- Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia ads begin on Wednesday and run through Tuesday
ADVANTAGE BUY FLYERS/CO-OP ADS
There are two different flyers filled with additional deals and coupons. Each ad is published biweekly and have a Saturday start date. These ads are located with the regular weekly ad in the carousel at the front of the store. Ads can also be viewed online at Publix.com.
- Green/Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer includes grocery deals and coupons
- Purple/Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer includes health & beauty deals and coupons.
TRUE BOGO vs HALF PRICE BOGO
Publix offers a huge quantity of BOGO deals in the weekly ad. These BOGO deals offer shoppers the opportunity to get items at a huge discount. Coupons can be used to discount the price even further, creating can't-miss deals!
Buy one, get one deals ring up differently based on location.
- Folks who have true BOGO pricing must purchase two items to get the sale price. As far as I know, this pricing is specific to Florida shoppers.
- Half price BOGO means all items labeled buy one, get one FREE will ring up half the regular price, no matter how many items are purchased.
Here is the current coupon policy as of 1/1/19. Types of coupons accepted at your local Publix:
- Manufacturer coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon.
- We only accept coupons for identical items we sell.
- We only accept a manufacturer coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. Maximum of two coupons per item.
- Manufacturer's digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percent-off items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- Manager's approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitor's coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card
GETTING THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
The fact that Publix allows you to pair a manufacturer's coupon with a store coupon means that you have the opportunity to get BIG savings. When you combine sales and coupons, you can get unbelievable deals!
Visit the Coupon Basics page to learn more about using coupons at Publix. This page will also help you understand the different types of coupons listed in matchups here on the site.