This post is sponsored by Tillamook. All comments and opinions are my own.
UPDATE: Sorry guys…looks like everyone really loves Tillamook Cheese…the coupon is already gone! Remember, you can print a $1 coupon over on the Get The Savings site.
Happy National Cheddar Day!
Cheddar lovers rejoice…this day is all about that delicious cheese that we all love. To help you celebrate, the folks at Tillamook are offering up a high value coupon that’s only available to load TODAY!
Head over to the Publix digital coupon site and load your coupon and you’ll get a super deal on any of your favorite Tillamook Cheeses. With so many different options, the hard part will be deciding which varieties to choose. Look for these varieties in the dairy aisle at your local Publix –
- Tillamook Medium Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Colby Jack 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Swiss Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Medium Cheddar Snack Portions
- Tillamook Sharp White Cheddar Snack Portions
Don’t worry, you can’t go wrong no matter which you choose. Grab some delicious Tillamook Cheddar Cheese and celebrate National Cheddar Day 2020 with great taste.
Grab your deal and enjoy great taste in all your favorite meals and recipes. If you need a tasty meal option, why not try my Bacon Cheeseburger Pull-Apart? This is a favorite with my guys and offers a nice change of pace from ordinary burgers. It’s the perfect way to shake up dinner time!
- 1 ball bread or pizza dough
- 8 oz Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup dill relish
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef, crumbling as you cook.
- Add the onion and cook until softened and translucent.
- Remove from heat and drain any fat.
- Stir in the relish, bacon bits and shredded cheese then set aside.
- Cut the dough into 18 - 20 smaller balls
- Stretch the dough ball and place a heaping tablespoon of the meat filling in the middle of the ball then stretch the dough over and around to encase the filling in a pocket.
- Place seam side down into a cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Repeat with all dough balls.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper (or sesame seeds if desired).
- Cook in 400) F oven for 26 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown.