Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.
I hope you guys noticed that fantastic BOGO sale on Knorr products going on now at Publix! What’s great is that these are part of the Shop Your Way sale so you can pick up a super discount on Knorr Selects, Skillets, and Sides now through 12/27.
Whether you need a quick side or a tasty meal starter these products will help you put delicious taste on the table in a flash. Plus, with so many different varieties you can get flavors for whatever you might have a taste for. Knorr offers a higher quality, more natural foundation for a flavorful one-dish meal. You’ll love the taste AND the convenience!
This is a super hectic time of year so one-dish meals are a requirement for me to keep my sanity some days. With a Knorr meal starter and a few ingredients, I can have a meal on the table in just minutes. Pasta is ALWAYS a hit with my guys, so this Tomato Basil Shrimp recipe is a family fave!
All you need is SIX ingredients to have this one on the table in under 30 minutes. AND…two ingredients (oil & water) are things you likely already have on hand. So, be sure to stop by the pasta/rice aisle at Publix and stock up on all the Knorr products while you can get a super price. Then grab some shrimp, squash and a lemon and add this tasty recipe to your menu this week.
Look for Knorr Selects on sale BOGO $1.99…that means you pay just a buck per bag! Choose from a variety of rice and pasta options. Plus for all of you with gluten sensitivities, the Knorr Selects line includes many gluten-free varieties. With great taste and quality ingredients, you’ll feel good serving these at your dinner table!
- Knorr Selects – No artificial flavors or preservatives, no colors from artificial sources, gluten-free, Made with 100% rice, no added MSG
- Knorr Pasta Selects – No artificial flavors or preservatives, no colors from artificial sources whole wheat, gluten free varieties, no added MSG
If you want to grab some different dinner/side options, there are tons of options at your local Publix. The Knorr One Skillet Meals are a great choice as all have a tasty recipe on the back of the bag. You can see exactly what is required for the recipe while you are at the store and pick up just what you need.
We have tried a bunch of the varieties and have been very pleased with the taste and the ease of use. Plus all Knorr One Skillet Meals have no color from artificial sources, no artificial flavors, and include organic grains. That’s right, you’ll find a range of delicious meal starters featuring organic ancient grains like barley, farro, quinoa & whole wheat couscous. Knorr One Skillet Meals contain only responsibly sourced, organic grains and whole wheat couscous. Just add chicken, beef or even shrimp and fresh vegetables to create a satisfying main dish that is full of flavor.
Perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices, with no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources, Knorr helps you turn wholesome new ingredients into tasty meals you can feel good about eating.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined large uncooked shrimp
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1¾ cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects Tomato, Basil, & Garlic with Volanti Pasta
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining olive oil in same pan and cook your squash 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan; set aside.
- POUR your water and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- STIR in your shrimp, squash and lemon peel. Now it's delicious. Dig in!