I got an email that Zaycon Fresh has Pork Tenderloin on sale so I decided to check my deep freezer. I am running low so I went ahead and placed my order. If you need to stock your freezer you can grab a 16 pound case of pork tenderloin for just $2.99/lb.
They have a few more items for sale in my area too. You might want to check your area as I think it may vary. Here’s what I had to choose from:
- 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef, $3.99/lb
- 80/20 Ground Beef $2.49/lb
- Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, $1.89/lb
- Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Breast Fritter, $2.79/lb
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Loins, $3.49/lb
- Premium Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops, $3.99/lb
- Old Fashioned Boneless Applewood Smoked Ham, $3.49/lb
- Fresh Hickory Smoked, Medium Sliced Bacon, $3.79/lb
- Pork Sausage Links, $2.79/lb
Zaycon is a great way to buy quality meat in bulk, so if you haven’t checked them out before…this is a great time to do so. Keep in mind that you can always split an order with a friend or two if you don’t want to dedicate all your freezer space to one item.
Honestly, while 16 pounds might sound like a lot of meat…it goes FAST (at least at my house!) I am even considering ordering some pork chops too–I still haven’t decided yet!