Welcome to this week’s Publix Super Meals. Each week I am going to share a recipe to help you take the Publix Super Deals and turn them into Publix Super Meals!
With the sale on pork and the Publix coupon, I thought this would be a good week to share one of my favorite pork recipes. My recipe for Cajun Pork Tenderloin is so easy and will definitely wake up your taste buds. You can adjust the heat if you don’t like it too spicy. I usually cut off the edges for the boys and they love it.
Grab some pork this week at Publix and raid your spice cabinet and you can have this one put together lickity split. I will share my recipe for my Vegetarian Creole Rice this weekend over on I Heart Kitchen – stay tuned!
- 1 - 1½ pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the spices and rub all over the pork tenderloin.
- Place on a shallow roasting pan and cook at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 min or until the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Rest for 5 minutes then slice and serve.
Grab this deal from Publix this week and you can put dinner on the table at a fantastic price –
Publix Whole Pork Tenderloin, All Natural, $4.99/lb
-$1/1 Publix Pork Tenderloin In-Ad Publix Coupon
Tools used in this recipe
Don’t forget, Publix carries a huge variety of Good Cook products. You can find a large selection of tools and cookware throughout the store. You can find everything you need when you shop for your ingredients.