Suboys from the I Heart Publix forum let me know that she found a nice new Sweetbay Coupon Booklet called “Super Savings-Super Ahorros” with the following Sweetbay and manufacturer’s coupons. There are also a few coupons marked “Retailer Coupons” that will likely act as competitor coupons too…but you might want to check with your customer service desk before you shop just in case.
If you have a Sweetbay nearby and your Publix considers them a competitor, you might want to look for these!
Sweetbay Coupons in the Flyer
- $1 off your produce purchase of $1 or more (Limit 1 coupon per household. Order must total total the min. required amount of $1 after all discounts are applied.) exp 10/15
- $1/2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats or Pebbles Cereal 9.50z. or larger (Retailer Coupon; Limit 1 per customer) exp 11/15
- $1/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon 11.5 to 16 oz (Retailer Coupon; Limit 1 per customer) exp 11/15
- $1/2 Kraft Shreds Cheese (Retailer Coupon; Limit 1 per customer) exp 11/15
Manufacturer’s Coupons in the Flyer
- $1/1 Fresh Express Blend or Kit salad (Limit 1 coupon per purchase) exp 11/15
- $0.50/1 Baken-ets Sabritones or Doritos Dinamita 3.52-9.25 (Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit) exp 11/15
- $2/2 Lays 20ct Multipacks (Limit 1 per customer per visit) exp 11/15
- $0.50/1 Cheetos includes Jumbo Puffs, Flamin’hot ,Crunchy, Crunchy flamin’hot, Crunchy flamin’hot limon 9.5 oz or larger (Limit 1 per customer per visit) exp 11/15
- $3 off on your next quaifing transfer fee of $8 or more – I think this is for Western Union? exp 10/31