I a getting a ton of emails asking for information and scenarios for the P&G Good Cook’s Hope Line – Free Pink Bakeware Set that I told you guys about this weekend.
I called the customer service number (888-826-2964) just to make sure all the info I posted was correct and to get any additional information.
Here is what super sweet Angie told me when I called.
- All the info I posted HERE is indeed correct.
- Your $25 P&G purchase must be before coupons AND tax.
- The online rebate form is a valid form for submission as Publix does not have a Catalina machine – thus the offer will not print at checkout. You may be able to find forms in store as well. You will have to ask at the individual store.
- Allow 14 – 16 weeks for delivery of the bakeware set.
- There are a several other stores participating in this promotion besides Publix.
If you have any doubts or concerns about the rebate PLEASE call. I post as much information as possible but please understand that there will be a ton of contradictory information posted online and you may even get a variety of answers depending on who you talk to. SO–if you have any concerns or doubts it is in your best interest to call to get your questions answered :-)
Now…let’s see some scenarios!! I have a feeling that $8/2 CoverGirl Face product coupon from the 10/2 P&G will come in handy. I think I am going to try to work on getting things that I need rather than working for a low out of pocket. I will post my deal once I get it done.