Keep sending in those questions – we love to answer them! Just remember if we didn’t get to your question this week…we will do our best to cover it another week!! As always a big thanks to my buddy Christy over at Winn Dixie on a Dime who gives me so much help to get the questions answered.
Remember–there is a tab at the top of the site called “Q & A” where you can find the questions and answers from past weeks!
Here are this week’s questions:
- How are competitor’s coupons are treated at Publix – as a store coupon or a manufacturer coupon?
- Around what time you post the new weekly ad on Mondays?
- Where I can find the sheets to go in my binder to hold my coupons?
- What does it mean when it says “rolling” after a coupon?
- Do you have an I Heart Publix Tote Bag available for purchase?
And here are the answers!
1. Erica wants to know: How are competitor’s coupons are treated at Publix – as a store coupon or a manufacturer coupon? Specifically, I want to know if I can stack a publix coupon, a target coupon, and a manufacturer coupon?
Competitor coupons are store coupons. You can only use one store coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item purchased at Publix. You will have to choose between the Publix coupon and the competitor coupon–you will not be able to use all three.
Honestly it varies but usually some time around 10 am 🙂 It just depends on carpool and if I need to do any shopping that morning.
You can get them online at Amazon if you can’t find them in the store.
I will have a great giveaway for a Coupon Clutch Binder & Organizer Insert package a little later today thanks to my buddy Denise. Be on the lookout!
Rolling just means that the expiration date will vary. Typically the date will be 30 days from when you print.
5. Brenda wants to know: I have often wondered if you have a I HEART PUBLIX tote bag that is available for purchase? It would be perfect to use for couponing and to take into the Publix grocery store while shopping. I love your website and you have helped me so much in saving money and planning my shopping trips-Thanks so much!!
You are just too cute 😀 I made one for myself a while back with from a Vistaprint deal. It is one of the many that I take into the store for my big shops.
Vistaprint actually has a deal running right now where you can get a tote bag for $2 + shipping. So you could grab my button logo (button logo is at the very bottom of the site) and make up a bag for about $6.41 shipped. Of course you could just make a fun fall bag instead –tee hee!!
I hope our answers to these questions were helpful! Make sure you ‘tune in’ next week for even more Q&A with I Heart Publix. If you have a question you’d like to see answered, email me at [email protected]