French’s Brown Mustard As Low As 4¢ At Publix!

July 2, 2014

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

frenchs publix Frenchs Brown Mustard As Low As 4¢ At Publix!

Time to pick up super cheap mustard for those 4th of July cookouts! Pair the Publix coupon with the printable coupon to get super cheap French’s Brown mustard. Melinda also says to be on the lookout for a peelie that will come in handy for you guys who can’t double coupons!

French’s Brown Mustard, $1.59
-$0.55/1 French’s Yellow or Brown Mustard Publix Coupon Summer Grilling
-$0.50/1 French’s® Spicy Brown or Horseradish Mustard
-$1/1 French’s Peelie
Just 4¢ if your store doubles!

french mustard Frenchs Brown Mustard As Low As 4¢ At Publix!

ALSO–I am not sure if my store just didn’t take the tags down but I found the French’s Yellow Mustard BOGO (my sale starts on Wed). You might want to check if you still need mustard icon smile Frenchs Brown Mustard As Low As 4¢ At Publix!

French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, 14 oz, BOGO $1.69 – $2.09
-$0.55/1 French’s Yellow or Brown Mustard Publix Coupon Summer Grilling
-$0.30/1 French’s Mustard, 06/15 SS (exp 9/30)
-$0.50/1 French’s Mustard, 05/11 SS (exp 7/31)
-$0.30/1 French’s Yellow Classic Mustard printable
Better than FREE if your store doubles!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

French’s Brown Mustard, $1.59
-$0.55/1 French’s Yellow or Brown Mustard Publix Coupon Summer Grilling
-$0.50/1 French’s® Spicy Brown or Horseradish Mustard
-$1/1 French’s Peelie
Just 4¢ if your store doubles!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

9 Responses to “French’s Brown Mustard As Low As 4¢ At Publix!”
  1. April Wilson says:

i don’t know if it’s my computer or what, but the pubix summer grilling coupons are not showing up for me

2. Cindy E says:

Thanks! I love French’s spicy brown mustard and with these 2 coupons it’s a great buy!

3. josie says:

I was at my Publix tonight and the mustard was not a BOGO. Is this for this week, right now sale, that started today?

• Michelle says:

was on sale last week thus this comment “ALSO–I am not sure if my store just didn’t take the tags down but I found the French’s Yellow Mustard BOGO (my sale starts on Wed). You might want to check if you still need mustard”

4. betterdeal says:

You can also go to a winndixie that takes competitor Q and just get it bogo there since it will be a much better deal (especially if your Publix does not double).

5. Contessa says:

I’m not sure how much the Frank’s Red hot sauce is, but the site with the French’s mustard coupon also has a 30 cent coupon for Frank’s Red hot sauce and one for 40 cents off any Frank’s red hot sweet chili sauce or ketchup style hot sauce PLUS the Pubix Summer Grilling coupons have a coupon for 75 cents off Frank’s RedHot Original, Wing or Flavored Sauces!

• Contessa says:

I got the small 5 oz bottle of Frank’s Red Hot original for $1.29 less the 75 cents PQ and the 30 cent MQ (doubled to 60 cents) and I paid zero plus it was a moneymaker of 6 cents!

6. A ands says:

there is franks hot sauce match-ups on same two sites

7. Carolann says:

There is also a Frank’s Red Hot Sauce coupon .35/1 in the 5/11 SS (8-15 Exp.)