In-Store Publix Coupon – Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs For Just 50¢!

June 19, 2014

pepsi4 In Store Publix Coupon   Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs For Just 50¢!

Christy emailed to let me know that she found a great Publix coupon on a display of Pepsi Real Sugar 12 packs at her store. Be on the lookout for this one – if you find it you will get those 12 packs for just 50¢ this week!

Pepsi Products, Assorted Varieties, 12 pk, 12 oz cans or 8 pk, 12 oz bottles, 4/$12
-$5/2 Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs Publix Coupon tearpad (valid 6/16 – 7/20)
Buy 4 and use 2 coupons to pay just 50¢ each!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, head over the Publix Ad and Coupon Matchups.

Comments

43 Responses to “In-Store Publix Coupon – Pepsi Real Sugar 12 Packs For Just 50¢!”
  1. Raven says:

Wow! What city were these found in?

2. Shawn says:

Good luck finding those – am sure the hoarders will literally rip the sign from the display to score as much near-free sugar as possible (sadly).

3. Jeff says:

So what is the LU# … many stores accept the LU# w/o the actual Q ??

4. Sharon F says:

I found them on an end cap with the vanilla, cherry and regular Pepsi with real sugar I am up in the Titusville area

5. scott says:

My store only requires the LU # now which is sweet. I just found it online and used it no problem. The coupon thieves still insist on taking every flyer in the store even through they only need one.

6. Lily says:

Hate to be a wet blanket, but my grocery manager tells me this coupon was originally slated for the grocery flyer, but was pulled and replaced with an ad instead. Says the LU# was also disabled in the system. Can anyone confirm they’ve used this PQ along with the sale that started today/yesterday?

7. diane says:

could anyone email me the code, too, please?
    my email address is dianebenatar@yahoo.com

thank you.

8. Angela says:

Can I also get the code. My store manager says it’s fine I just need the number, thanks! My email address is alss6655@yahoo.com.

9. Melanie says:

Anyone willing to mail me a couple of these $5/2 before sale ends? i am in brooksville, FL. email me if so – chazbosangel@yahoo.com

10. angel says:

I got them from the customer svc desk. She said a lady grabbed the whole ttear pad so you have to ask. My store was 2 cpns per customer. My sis–in-law got 4 cpns per customer but still from the desk. An another store a few miles away never got any, per mgr.

11. kula says:

Could someone be so kind send me this LU# too please. My email is kdudley1@gmail.com Thanks.

12. Lucille says:

please email me the pl# or where to get it thanks
    lewest63@hotmail.com

13. Kelley says:

I would love the LU#. if anyone would be willing to email it to me, my email is rwgadawg@juno.com Thanks!

14. jamie kelsey says:

if anyone is able to send the LU# I would like it as well if not its all good :) jkelseytn@gmai.com

15. nikki says:

Lu# 12931

16. Kristen says:

Will someone email me the LU# as well? Thanks in advance! kmgriner.1822@gmail.com

17. Melissa B says:

Gerrie- can you please tell me which pcb store you found them?? We are desperate for a few of those coupons!! :)

18. Holly says:

Your wrong it is against Publix policy to use just the look up code you must have a paper coupon

19. Michelle says:

I work at Publix in customer service. They are Publix coupons. We obviously do not send them off for reimbursement so although the actual policy is to have all coupons needed to give to cashier, each store manager decides how they want to handle. Going back to the not needing to send them to a manufacturer to be reimbursed, we throw these out at the end of every night. Store managers start to become strict with following coupon policy as well as quantity limits when customers take advantage of the sales and couponing.