Allergy Rebate Options – Pick Your Best Deal (Mine Is A $14.28 Moneymaker!)

April 23, 2014

allergy form Allergy Rebate Options   Pick Your Best Deal (Mine Is A $14.28 Moneymaker!)I shared that big $20 Allergy Rebate yesterday and though you guys might want to check out the deals you can get at Publix. I know different folks use different products so you will have to decide what is your best deal. I listed the best price per item after coupon to help you find your best deal.

My oldest son is severely allergic to bees so I am going to take the opportunity to do our yearly stock up on Benadryl plus grab a bottle of Visine.  Here’s my deal scenario (I don’t have the insert coupon or I’d save a little more)…

(2) Benadryl Allergy Tablets, 24 ct, $4.99
(1) Visine, 0.5 or larger, $4.49
-$1.25/1 Neosporin, Neosporin Eczema Essentials, Neosporin Lip, Benadryl Topical Anti-Itch, Bengay or Visine, 0.5 or larger Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 4/12 to 4/25)
-$1.50/1 Visine Product (1/2 fl oz or larger)
-$2/1 Benadryl Allergy Tablets, 24 to 100 ct, Children’s Benadryl Liquids, 4 to 8 oz, or Children’s Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs, 12 ct Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 4/12 to 4/25) (x 2)
-$1/1 Children’s Benadryl Product printable  (x 2)
I will pay $5.72 and submit for my rebate – $14.28 moneymaker!

Remember to qualify for the $20 Visa card you will need to purchase at least two (2) “Treat products” and one (1) “Soothe product” to earn the gift card. Head over HERE to print your rebate form. Be aware that this offer is limit one (1) $20 VISA® gift card per person/email address, while supplies last…so you might want to act quickly!

Treat products – purchase at least 2 of the following:

Zyrtec, 25 to 70 ct, Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs, 24 ct, or Zyrtec-D, 24 ct, $18.23 – $39.99
-$4/1 Zyrtec, 25 to 70 ct, Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs, 24 ct, or Zyrtec-D, 24 ct Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 4/12 to 4/25)
-$3/1 Zyrtec Product, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$4/1 Zyrtec or Zyrtec-D Product, exp. 12/31/14 (Tearpad)
-$5/1 Zyrtec Product 40 cct +, 03/23 RP (exp 4/20)
-$4/1 Zyrtec Product 12 ct +, 03/23 RP (exp 4/20)
-$2/1 Zyrtec Product printable
-$4/1 Zyrtec Product printable
-$4/1 ZYRTEC® 12 ct or larger Publix Digital Coupon
-$5/1 Zyrtec 40ct+ 4/13 SS (exp 6/2)
-$4/1 Zyrtec dissolve tabs 4/13 SS (exp 5/2)
As low as $10.23.

Benadryl Allergy Tablets, 24 ct, $4.99, to 100 ct, Children’s Benadryl Liquids, 4 to 8 oz, $6.19, or Children’s Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs, 12 ct, $14.49
-$1/1 Benadryl Children’s Allergy Item, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$1/1 Benadryl Adult Allergy Item, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$1/1 Children’s Benadryl Product printable
-$4/1 ZYRTEC® 12 ct or larger Publix Digital Coupon
-$3/2 Sudafed Adult PE, Sudafed Children’s PE, Benadryl, Children’s Benadryl, Tylnol Sinus, Visine or Neosporin Eczema Essentials Product, 04/13 SS (exp 5/10)
-$1/1 Sudafed Adult PE, Sudafed Children’s PE, Benadryl, Children’s Benadryl, Tylnol Sinus, Visine or Neosporin Eczema Essentials Product, 04/13 SS (exp 5/10)
As low as $1.49 each.

Sudafed, $6.99
-$1/1 Sudafed Product, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$2/1 Sudafed Children’s Item, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$1/1 Sudafed Adult PE Product printable
-$2/1 Sudafed Children’s PE Product printable
-$2/1 Sudafed Product printable
-$1/1 Sudafed adult PE,Children Sudafed PE, Benadryl, Tyenol sinus, Visine, or Neosporin product 4/13 SS (5/10)
-$3/2 Sudafed adult PE,Children Sudafed PE, Benadryl, Tyenol sinus, Visine, or Neosporin product 4/13 SS (5/10)
$4.99 after coupon.

Tylenol Sinus, $6.29 +
-$1/1 Tylenol Cold or Sinus Item, exp. 8/1/14 (Publix, Real Facts Real Relief Booklet)
-$1.50/1 Tylenol Sinus or Tylenol Cold Product printable
$4.79 after coupon.

Soothe products – purchase at least 1 of the following:

Visine, 0.5 or larger, $4.49 +
-$1.50/1 Visine Product (1/2 fl oz or larger)
$1.74 after coupons

Neosporin Eczema Essentials, $12.49
-$2/1 NEOSPORIN® ESSENTIALS® Product (excludes trial sizes) Publix Digital Coupon
$9.24 after coupons.

Simply Saline, $4.99 +

Kleenex, $1.91
-$1/2 Kleenex Facial Tissues, exp. 5/13/14 (SS 04/13/14 #2 R)
-$0.60/1 Kleenex Facial Tissue or One Bundle Pack printable (exp. 5/1/14)
-$0.30/1 Kleenex Product (3 singles or 1 bundle), 03/16 SS (exp 4/26)
-$0.50/3 Kleenex Brand Tissues printable

Comments

19 Responses to “Allergy Rebate Options – Pick Your Best Deal (Mine Is A $14.28 Moneymaker!)”
  1. Toni says:

Thanks! There is a $3/2 MQ in the 4/13 SS for the benadryl.

• Michelle says:

Thanks Toni–got it added. Still no inserts delivered for me but a great deal if you have that one!!

• wendyc33 says:

You could use the 5.00/3 benadryl digital coupon if you dont have that coupon. I did not get this one in my paper, but must buy 3 benadryl which makes it 15.00 use the 5.00/3 and the 2.00/1 publix coupons. Then buy a kleenex for 1.79 and well it comes to 14.21 moneymaker.

• Nathalie says:

Thank you! I used that $3/2 with the $2/1 Publix store coupons to get the (2) 24-ct Benadryl and the $1.25/1 Publix store with the $1.50 Manufacturer IP to get the Visine (which was $4.79 at my Publix in Central Florida). Total paid OOP was $5.02. I’m not at all nervous about not getting the rebate. I’ve been tracking all the rebates that I have sent in for several years and I have gotten all of them that met all the requirements. The odd one that I didn’t get was because I made a mistake. Either way, $5.02 for those 3 items is a good deal anyway :)

2. Sonjia says:

Just checked out the rebate form and terms/conditions. From what I understand, this rebate can be used at any store. I am confused though as I was unable to find specific sizes. The official Term and Conditions PDF just states product names for both soothe and treat categories. Is any size applicable? Because it does not state specific UPC numbers, could I purchase the trial sizes of zyrtec and a box of tissues and still qualify?

3. Wendi says:

The “while supplies last” clause worries me. If I buy these items and supplies run out, then I’ve done all of this work and spent the money for nothing. I’ve passed up other rebates that had the “while supplies last” wording for the same reason. Has anyone ever submitted one of these and then not gotten your rebate because supplies were exhausted?

4. susan says:

I also am a little confused and worried about what products and sizes actually qualify. If you look at the picture on the rebate form it is only allergy products, but the “rules” say only brand/product names, i.e. Visine,kleenex. The visine A is 4 times as expensive as regular visine and there’s a coupon to use with it..but does it qualify? Also the Kleenex in the picture shows “”ultra soft” which is 2 or 3 times more expensive..again, will any box of Kleenex qualify? Has anyone called or contacted anyone to clarify? Thanks!!

• Laura S says:

That’s my concern too. Such as their pic shows Visine A but the terms & conditions link just says visine. Visine A is their allergy specific product and I’m thinking it’s $8-$10. Just seems like they could easily reject products as not the right thing and deny the rebate if you bought plain visine or plain kleenex.

• Stephanie says:

I was also concerned about the difference between Visine and Visine-A. However I found that the Visine-A was only priced at 6.19, <$2 more than the original kinds. I figure losing $2 worth of potential profit in order to ensure I still make $14.30 is worth it in my book. (6.19 + 2*4.63 -$2 -$2 -$3 -1.50 -1.25)

5. Genny says:

You can make it a sweeter deal by using the $3 off Health Care purchase of $15 or more coupon from Target. It was a mailer (Pharmacy Rewards)!

• Nathalie says:

Gah! I missed that! I was at Publix when you posted this, lol. Oh well. Great find!

• Kathy says:

You wouldn’t be able to use that, if you also used the $3/2 MQ and the $2/1 Publix coupon. You are only allowed to use “1″ store coupon. So you would have to choose between the Publix one or the Target one.
      I think you got the better deal with the Publix coupons :-)

6. Tori says:

Wondering how to redeem the UPC code off the simply saline? It isn’t removable and there is nothing regarding that issue on the allergy relief offer site.