Publix Coupon & Sweetbay Coupon For Some – Check Your Paper

February 2, 2014

publix coupons 2 Publix Coupon & Sweetbay Coupon For Some   Check Your PaperFlorida folks be on the lookout for a couple of coupons in your paper today. You might find a Sweetbay and a Publix coupon!

• $10/$50 Sweetbay Supermarket coupon (exp 2/8)
  • $5/40 Publix coupon (exp 2/8/)

The Publix coupon is valid at the typical Florida counties: Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Lake, Sumter, Osceola and Highlands county Publix locations.

Thanks to Liza at Addicted to Saving

Comments

10 Responses to “Publix Coupon & Sweetbay Coupon For Some – Check Your Paper”
  1. Taryn says:

My smart source insert had the Oh baby coupons in it !

2. angela says:

This was in the Orlando sentinel and the Lakeland ledger and they both had the oh baby coupons

3. Rachel says:

Can I use the publix coupon and the sweetbay coupon in the same transaction?

4. Don says:

The Sweetbay coupon is in the first section of the Tampa Bay Times on page 10 if you can’t find it

5. Annie says:

I live in Pinellas Park. My Publix does not accept Sweetbay coupon’s. Would anyone please comment back to me and tell me where there is a Publix that does accept the Sweetbay coupon’s. Thank you in advance ….

• Michele says:

The Publix at Gateway mall accepts the Sweetbay coupons, and Target ones too. Not sure about the store on Roosevelt.

6. Patricia says:

I went shopping on Saturday.. do you think I could bring the receipt and coupon on for money back? Bummer!

7. Cynthia says:

I was out of town Sunday and someone stole my Orlando Sentinel before my son could get outside to get it! Bummer!!!!