Nice Deal On Hormel Roast At Publix

February 10, 2014

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

hormel roast publix Nice Deal On Hormel Roast At Publix

Here’s another deal that Happy sent in. Grab your Hormel coupons and pick up a nice deal on a roast. These are great for a quick and easy meal as they are already seasoned. Just toss it in the oven to roast, add a few sides and you have dinner with very little effort.

Hormel Pork Roast 1.5 lb, $4.99
-$1/1 Hormel Always Tender Flavored Meat Product, Any – 01/05/2014 SS Insert
-$1/1 HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® flavored meat product
Just $3.99 for a roast!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Hormel Pork Roast 1.5 lb, $4.99
-$1/1 Hormel Always Tender Flavored Meat Product, Any – 01/05/2014 SS Insert
-$1/1 HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® flavored meat product
Just $3.99 for a roast!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

17 Responses to “Nice Deal On Hormel Roast At Publix”
  1. angela says:

Could also use the $2 off fresh meat publix coupon from the paper on sunday

2. Valerie Way says:

Do you know how long this is on sale?

3. joni says:

i live 50 miles from the store i love going there .but its a far drive from where im at but it would be worth my rive if i could get the publix coupons in the mail.if could help out with that it would be great,i know a few people that would shop there more if we could get the coupons

4. Nicole says:

I believe there is a Target coupon too for $1 off any hormel tender roast so if your store takes Target coupons would be only $2.99!

• Amanda says:

I just checked and the target coupon says for pork tenderloin. could you use that on a pork roast?

• Alana says:

I went today and it worked for me, Got two for 3$ a piece. I think the cashier typed them in. I asked her first to make sure it was ok/ would work. Maybe it will work for you too…

5. kika says:

can not find this coupon anywhere?! Can anyone tell me what zip code they are using or if they are already gone. Thanks!

6. sumgirl says:

Does anyone know this meat sale ends??

7. jessica says:

OK…this sounds really delish. How do you cook it though?? I’ve never made a pork roast. Thanks in Advance!

• Mary says:

I cooked them in the crockpot. They get nice and tender I add potatoes , carrots. peppers and onions You can add what ever your family likes.

8. LindaB says:

I didn’t see these on sale at my store this week. They were still priced at $6.99 each. That’s regular price. Hope they go on sale here soon. $5.99 would be nice.

9. jodi says:

i just used the target q at my store in alabama. wording is correct. as long as the roast you select is 18oz. or more. HTH.

10. Stephanie says:

Can’t find the hormel coupon. Anybody have a zip code that has it? Thanks