Fabulous Upcoming Deal On Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks

February 4, 2014

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Fabulous Upcoming Deal On Gortons Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks Fabulous Upcoming Deal On Gortons Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks
I know many of you guys have noticed the great deal that we are going to be able to get on Gorton’s Products and Alexia Bread or Potato Products with the start of the new ad. I wanted to be sure that no one missed this great deal, so here are the details:

Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks, Assorted Varieties, 6.3 to 11.4 oz, BOGO $4.75
-FREE Alexia Bread or Potato Item, 12 to 32 oz, wyb (1) Gorton’s Seafood Item, 8.2 to 17.2 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Game Favorites” In-Ad Publix Coupon (exp 2/7)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert (exp 3/2/2014)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 02-02-14 SS Insert (exp 5/10/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Products, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Item, Any
Buy (2) Gorton’s products 8.2 oz + and (2) Alexia Bread or Potato Products. Use (2) $0.50/1 Gorton’s coupons, (2) $1/1 Alexia coupons, and (2) Free Alexia wyb Gorton’s Publix coupons. You’ll pay as little as 75¢ for all 4 items if your store doubles!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click

-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item, Any – 01-19-14 SS Insert (exp 3/2/2014)
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$1/2 Gorton’s Items
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 02-02-14 SS Insert (exp 5/10/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Products, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product, Any – 01-05-14 SS Insert (exp 4/12/2014)
-$1/2 Gorton’s Seafood Item, Any

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

29 Responses to “Fabulous Upcoming Deal On Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Fish Sticks”
  1. Emily says:

I have a super deal figured out!

If you buy 6 fish and 6 alexia products, that should be about $35 or so. Use 6 $0.50/1 Gorton’s Seafood Product and 6 $1/1 Alexia Frozen Item and 6 FREE Alexia Bread or Potato Item, 12 to 32 oz, wyb (1) Gorton’s Seafood Item, and I $5/30 Winn Dixie, or $5/40 Publix if you buy 8 fish and 8 alexia. Should get all for under $1!

2. Addictedtofun says:

Is anyone else able to find the Alexia coupon?

3. Lisa B. says:

I’m not seeing the Alexia coupon under the link to Mambo Sprouts. Is it gone?

4. amanda says:

does anyone know how much the alexia items cost? thanks!

5. Steve says:

It was there and now it’s gone!

6. Angela says:

I had to use the insert Q

7. Robin says:

There’s another $1/1 Alexia IP. It’s for their Smart Classics variety which my store carries. Just go to the southern savers coupon database and type in Alexia. It will be the first link.

8. Kristin says:

For those of you who live in areas where publix doesn’t double coupons there is a .75/1 Gortons on their facebook page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/gortonsseafood/app_276229299160477
    I would Break down like this:
    6 Gortons Fish $4.75 BOGO ($14.25)
    6 Alexia Potato $3.75 Reg. ($22.50) TOTAL: $36.75

Use (4) $0.75/1 Gortons mfc – $3.00
    (1) $1/2 Gortons mfc – $1.00
    (6) FREE ALEXIA wyb 1 – $22.50
    Gortons Fish PublixQ
    (6) $1/1 Alexia mfc – $6.00
    (1) $5/$30 WinnDixie – $5.00
    PUBLIX PAYS YOU $0.75 !!!!

9. Nadya says:

So without doubled coupons, is this breakdown correct:

Buy (2) Gorton’s products 8.2 oz + and (2) Alexia Bread or Potato Products. Use (1) $1/2 Gorton’s coupon, (2) $1/1 Alexia coupons, and (2) Free Alexia wyb Gorton’s Publix coupons. So total will be $1.75 for 4 products!?

10. Jennifer says:

Does anyone know if the fish sticks fit in the right size for the alexia deal?

11. RS says:

Gortons Facebook page just posted a 75/1 coupon

12. Caryn says:

There is a $1 off/2 Alexia frozen product Target coupon on their website

13. Katy says:

I just got back from my Publix. The fish was $2.19 a box. I didn’t have the $1/1 Alexia printable but at my Kroger they had $.75/1 coupons in the organic/healthy food section. Total came to $6.24 for 6 boxes :)

14. Viv says:

I bought 4 bags of Gorton and 4 Alexia this morning, and they didn’t let me use the Alexia MQ.
    I used 4MQ gorton + 4MQ Alexia plus de PQ free Alexia then they didn’t let me use the Alexia MQ, they told me I can’t use that coupon over a free item soZi paid like $5 plus tax