Publix Coupon For Colgate-Palmolive Products – Get $5 Publix Gift Card

January 9, 2014

colgate palmolive publix coupon Publix Coupon For Colgate Palmolive Products   Get $5 Publix Gift CardLooks like the Colgate-Palmolive tearpad coupon is back at Publix. This is always a good one as you get a $5 Publix gift card when you buy 5 participating products. The Publix coupon is valid through 2/7 and here are the participating products -

• Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste
  • Colgate Max Fresh Toothbrush Double Pack
  • Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz+
  • Colgate Total Advanced Mouthwash 16 oz+
  • Men’s Speed Stick 2.7+
  • Colgate Wisp 4 pack
  • Softsoap brand liquid hand soap 8.5 oz+
  • Softsoap brand Body Wash
  • Softsoap brand refills 32 – 56 oz

Thanks to Melinda!

Comments

17 Responses to “Publix Coupon For Colgate-Palmolive Products – Get $5 Publix Gift Card”
  1. claudia says:

♫ scenarios please? ♪

2. jenn says:

The mens speed stick is 2.09 at my store. There are .50cent peelies on the products, so if your store doubles, the speed stick would be .09cents each (after .50Q doubled and 10.00 GC).

3. Dee says:

I did the Softsoap hand soap $1.45 each 20c peelies on front of bottles double to 40c OOP $5.25 after GC 25 for five bottles :)

4. brandy says:

unfortunately, the coupon states that it is for the larger size soap, even though they have the smaller soaps on the display with the coupon! so ymmv with the cashier if you try the small soaps! I had many speed sticks on clearance in my store for 2 for 1.35! so check out your clearance section!!

5. April says:

Is there anywhere to print this. I cannot find it in my store.
    Thanks

6. Jeska says:

What section of the store did you find these?

7. jennie morrison says:

where can i get one of these if my publix does not have?

8. Reyna says:

My local public has the stand but no tear pads. They said they never received them!

9. Gail says:

Is it a mail-in? Do you have to make all 5 purchases at once?

10. Gail says:

Do all 5 purchases need to be on the same receipt?

11. Aline says:

My store honors the LU code does anyone have the code they could email me please I need it all our stores are out of tear pads jagvinylcrearions@outlook.com

12. Jeanellis says:

I called customer service corp. Unfortunately, no all stores are participating in this promotion. They don’t have a list of stores with the promotion, but if your stores doesn’t have the tearpad, then they are not participating.

13. Where can I get the tear pad information for the $5.00 gift card? I really would like to participate in this deal.
    Dietra

14. I also would like to know how I can get books that are not available in my local publix store? Can they be mailed to me?

15. penflorida says:

Looks like the Orlando stores are not in on this promotion.
    If anyone finds them in Orlando, let us know.