Be On The Lookout – “Start Your Year Out With Big Savings” Booklet

January 14, 2014

publix booklet preview Be On The Lookout   Start Your Year Out With Big Savings BookletI thought I’d give you guys a heads up to be on the lookout for the new “Start Your Year Out With Big Savings” booklet. As you can see from the picture above, there’s a little advertisement for it in the upcoming Advantage Buy flyer. We may not be able to find it until this weekend when the flyer starts.

start your year out big savings publix Be On The Lookout   Start Your Year Out With Big Savings BookletMelody already found it and sent in the details for us -

$2/1 any Huggies Diapers or Pull-ups Training Pants
Free Enfagrow Ready to Drink (4 pack up to $5.99) wyb 1 Enfagrow Powder
$2/1 Poise Pads 27-66ct
$0.75/1 Cottonelle Double Roll 12pack+
$2/1 Scott Bath Tissue 12+ wyb Scott Naturals Flushable Cloths or Refill
$1.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes refill 184ct+
$2.50/1 Enfamil Large Powder 21.5oz+
$2/1 Depend Product (no size/restrictions)
$0.55/1 Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths
$0.75/1 Scott Mega Rolls Choose A Size 6pack
$1.50/1 Pull-ups Wipes Refill 102ct
$4/1 Enfamil Powder Refill 32.2oz+
$1/1 Kotex Natural Balance Tampons, Pads or Liners excluding 16ct
$0.75/1 Viva Towels Bundle pack 6ct+
$3/1 Goodnights Underwear 27ct+ or any Bedmats
$2/1 Enfamil Ready To Use 32 oz and or 6pack 8 oz
$1/1 U by Kotex Tampons Pads or Liners
$1/2 Kleenex Facial Tissue (50ct+) or Kleenex hand towels

Comments

25 Responses to “Be On The Lookout – “Start Your Year Out With Big Savings” Booklet”
  1. Marla Windsor says:

Oh my goodness! …I must be on Facebook too much!… I was looking for the “Like” button. :)

2. tammi says:

Are these Publix coupons or manufacturer?

3. Amanda says:

Can you add the lu#? My publix is close to the warehouse so they are the last to get books if at all. They will let me use lu# if I dont have the coupons. Especially if they dont get the book. Or you can email me the lu# if you don’t want to post.

• Jake says:

That’s illegal

• Gayle says:

I can send you some books, we have lots here just let me know your address. thanks

• Vicki F says:

No…it is not illegal. Some Publix stores allow it, some do not, but there is nothing illegal about it.

• Jake says:

It is. Stop trying to cheat. Surely don’t teach others the same

• Vicki F says:

No one is cheating. My sister works at Publix. They get a very limited number of flyers. Corporate allows each store to accept the LU# in lieu of a paper coupon at their discretion. Are you in some way accusing the Publix stores of following their corporate rules cheating? Not cool.

• sis2 says:

I don’t think it is illegal, but it is a no-no on this site. Michelle has posted multiple times for us not to post LU#’s on this site because Publix has asked her not to do that. So, if you use this site, you should follow the rules and that means not posting LU #’s.

• Vicki F says:

Yes, that’s correct. My point was that this is not illegal or cheating, however, I am not encouraging anyone to post LU numbers here. I definitely respect the site’s choice not to do so.

4. Kathi says:

The coupons were valid starting yesterday, 1/13/14 – was shocked to find these in store before I saw the heads up about them on several sites. :)Happy Camper!

5. Laura says:

Just found this at my store in cobb county. Thanks for the heads up!

6. Lynne says:

Its NOT illegal to provide the #!!! that is what you are supposed to do if you don’t have a printer to print them (when they are printable)!! I have seen coupons that say on the bottom “Don’t have a printer? Write down this # and hand it to your cashier.”

7. Stephanie says:

As a heads up- I found these at my local Target of all places today (Atlanta, GA). No clue why they were set up there when the entire booklet is Publix only and Target does not accept competitor’s coupons, but thought it would be worth posting if anyone is in the area and looking for the booklet.

8. Kristy says:

I have been to several of my area publix’s and no luck. They said they are all gone already :( I was looking forward to Enfamil coupons, oh well just my luck. Any one know how I can get some?

• Stephanie says:

If you email me your address, I’ll just cut and mail you any of the child-oriented coupons from the 2 brochures I got. I don’t need those coupons anytime soon. send to: s[dot]gillespie812[at]gmail[dot]com

9. Porcia says:

Can someone please send me one of the Pick Up The Values booklets? We do not have them where I am. And I need the wipes coupon bad, just found out I’m having a little one so I need to start stocking up. Please email me at pdiddi1982@aol.com if you. Thanks so much.

10. Allison says:

I have called the 3 Publix close to me in Gainesville and there were never sent this booklet. I don’t understand.

11. Can you please send me some start your year out with big savings booklets? My Publix never seems to have any booklets in their stores. It is so frustrating.
    Thanks so much