January 17, 2014
Cathy emailed for us to be on the lookout for specially marked Kellogg’s boxes. If you find the packages you just need to enter one code to get access to the coupons. Cathy noted that you can print each twice meaning you are really getting $30 in coupons. Be on the lookout for boxes with an image similar to the one above.
Here are the coupons that you should get -
- $0.70/ 1 New Kellogg’s to Go Morning Biscuits
- $1/1 Smuckers Jam or Jelly
- $1/2 Jif Products
- $1/2 Folgers products
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
- $1/2 Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Nutri-grain bars
- $1/1 Bear Naked Granola
- $1/2 Mini Wheats
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Cereals (mix and match)
- $2/2 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish products (includes the 2 ct hot cereals)
If you are not already participating in the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program you are missing out. Just click the banner to sign up. You just enter codes from the specially marked boxes and you earn points that can be redeemed for super high value coupons + other rewards. It’s quick, simple and the perks add up quickly!