Comments

14 Responses to “Healthy Savings Publix Coupons Available To Print”
  1. Miami Coupie says:

thanks for that link info. i never knew about this before

2. Ocar says:

Can someone tell me how to use these coupons?

3. April says:

when I click on the coupon I want it just takes me to the publix website. I cannot find the coupon on the site. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

4. Karen B says:

I need a little more info please, I went to additional ads & clicked on the blue ad & found no cps to print & went under the ad to the savings ad up here & found no cps to print???????????

• DontMisUseQs says:

It’s not the blue ad, it’s the ad with the Woman eating fruit salad on it that says “Healthy Savings”. Hit next to go to the next page, click on a coupon and up pops a box. Click the green PRINT COUPON tab, and your printer box should pop up. Click OK to print.

• TT says:

in the “additional ads” column, click the picture shown in this post. not the blue one, maybe under the blue one

5. ocar says:

Is this like Publix Digital Coupons? Can someone explain how to use it? I print out it just like a list of coupons description.

6. meg says:

Publix Digital Coupons are manufacturers coupons. These are Publix coupons. Click the individual coupons (in the weekly ad book that has a woman eating fruit salad on the front) and in the pop up box it will have a button that says Print Coupon. Click that. It prints like a PDF coupon, and you can change the amt to print out as many as you need. Hth.

7. Maureen says:

Is there anyway the digital coupons can be printed off? There are some good coupons there but I do not seem to able to find anywhere that they can be printed. I’m old school …I like the paper coupons

8. pam says:

The Publix Q for the Vitalicious coupon makes free pizza with the 50% off of 3.99 sale and the 1 dollar blinkie. Six year old Big Sis gets a free personal pan Pizza Hut coupon from school for reading so many books a month and now I have a “personal” pizza as incentive for my 5 year old. I love coupons and all you do for us, Michelle.

9. Sayra says:

Hi iheartpublix! Thank you for this I just let my 70 followers in Instagram about this. I left your website Indy post! Thank you